Awakening

Ardin awoke with a severe case of bed head and a tired yawn, after which he immediately perked up, today was the day he would find out what type of mage he would be, Pyromancer? Hydromancer? Cryomancer? Who could tell?
He put on his clothes. He wore a plain grey shirt accompanied by a pair of black trousers.
"Im going to the mage inspection now mum!" Ardin called out to his mother.

"Ok be safe!" She called back.

As he was walking to the mages association he saw his friend, Salamander, a female with ginger hair and a Scottish accent who wore a plain red shirt and a pair of darker red shorts that reached to her knees "Hey Sal!" Ardin yelled, causing Salamander to turn to him.

"Bloody hell Ardin! Dinae sneak up on me like that!" Salamander scolded causing the scoldee to laugh "Sorry, where are you going?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Where do you think I am going?" Salamander asked sarcastically causing Ardin to scratch his chin in mock contemplation.

"Hmm, that chicken place round the corner?" He asked while snickering. Salamander rolled her eyes.

"How about we get to the mages association before we are late" She asked causing Ardin to nod.

"Alright, lets go" He said before walking alongside Salamander.

Hey guys, just want to say thanks for reading, will get a new chapter out as soon as i can hopefully