More than a dream

Ardin awoke to a place which he had never seen before, it was a lush glade with a pleasant breeze flowing by, he stood up to find his watch floating in front of him. Yet it was different, instead of the sword it had a normal shaped minute hand that seemed to be made of shadow, staring at it was like staring into the abyss. Though it did not stare back, the sound of someone clearing their throat from behind Ardin caused him to spin to see the person to find a woman standing in front of him, said woman had raven black hair that cascaded down her body to her waists, she wore a kimono that had a gap that showed her right leg "So you have finally noticed me my dear boy" she said, causing Ardin to reply.

"Where am I? Who are you?" He asked, panic faint in his voice.

"I am Himelora, and we are inside your mind" She said, resting her left hand on her hip.

"My... mind? Why am I here?" Ardin questioned, the panic starting to be replaced by intrigued confusion.

"We are here because of a certain power you wield, and no it is not your Chronomancy" Himelora said, prompting a confused look from Ardin.

"A power other than my Chronomancy? What do you mean?" Ardin asked.

"Certain mages have the potential to wield a different type of their magic, including you." Himelora said.

"Different type? What are the alternate versions called?" Ardin asked.

"Umbrakinetic elements we call them, which means you have Umbrakinetic-Chronomancy" Himelora explained before doing a gesture that prompted Ardin to hand her his Chronomancers watch, though he hesitated.

"Your current watch is too weak to handle your magical power, I will give you a new one.

Ardin put the watch in Himelora's hand and watched as she crushed it and remade it using dark shadowy tendrils, when it was finished it the watch now had dark runic markings on it that pulsed black with an unknown energy. "Now off you go, I have someone else to visit" Himelora said before fading out of Ardin's mind. Ardin awoke and quickly checked his watch and sure enough the watch now had the runic markings, which meant what he had just experienced was much more than a mere dream.

"That was very strange" Ardin said to himself before getting up and changing into his uniform and grabbing his watch, when he did so a torrent of information flowed into his mind, teaching him Umbrakinetic-Chronomancy and stunning him. Once he got over the shock of having the information forced into his mind Ardin left the room towards his classroom, planning on asking Mr. Xelor about the watch before the voice of the female resonated within his head.

"No, that is a bad idea. I will hide the runes for you, but do not tell Xelor" she said in a commanding yet soft voice, prompting a confused look from Ardin but he accepted, feeling that she knew more than he did at the moment.

Hey guys, thanks for reading. I've finally got a storyline planned out for this! Can't wait to make more chapters