Escape

A brass coloured energy flowed into the watch, invigorating Ardin, Chronon started ageing rapidly, as if he was having his life removed from him at an alarming rate, the spectacle surprised Ardin who looked at the mummified carcass of who Ardin thought was going to be his archenemy. He turned to Xelor and hesitated, there was a conflict within his heart.

On one side Xelor had betrayed him and attempted to murder him with Chronon but on the other side Xelor had taught him Chronomancy and Ardin had come to become quite close to him, thats what he thought anyway. With some hesitation Ardin activated his life stealing ability directed at Xelor.

The Brass energy seeped into the Watch once again and the already old Xelor mummified, leaving two ancient looking corpses frozen in time. "How did that feel? Leeching the life from your enemies" Himelora asked with a smirk in her face.

"It felt... I don't know. I feel stronger I guess" Ardin said uncertainly, a conflicted look being adorned by his face.

"You have found a way to Immortality, something many a Chronomancer dreamed of. But I understand how you feel, draining your enemies of life and seeing them mummify must be a bit disturbing for you. Nevertheless you will get used to it and the other dark powers your watch and your magic will provide." Himelora said kindly before looking at the ruined corridor.

"Now to get the Pyromancer, Salamander was it?" She continued, prompting a nod from Ardin.

"Why do we need to leave anyway? You have only said it is not safe." Ardin asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Do you ever wonder why Chronomancers are so rare? It is because they are hunted and killed by the Wizard Academy" Himelora explained, expecting the question to be asked at some point.

"Ah ok. Yeah lets get Sal" Ardin said before walking down a staircase of frozen time to the ruined corridor to the Pyromancy section of the Academy where in the classroom our favourite Scottish Pyromancer was being ganged up on by the other Pyromancers including the teacher.

Black flames mixed in with the orange and scarlet flames, creating a strangely beautiful inferno with Salamander in the middle, sweat ran down her forehead and her ginger hair was burnt at the ends while the rest was slightly matted with sweat, no doubt by a mix of using too much magic and the heat of the inferno.

"Ok... how do we move her? Can I allow her to move while time is stopped somehow?" Ardin asked confusedly.

"You weren't taught that? They keep getting lazier... Ok just put magic into your finger and touch her" Himelora explained.

Ardin did as she said and once he touched Salamander her very accented yelling was heard "-O BLOODY BACKSTABBIN SONS OF SHEEP SHAGGERS... Wait what is happenin'?" Salamander said once she noticed the others flames weren't moving while hers were, said confusion was soon dropkicked away by Ardin's voice.

"Time has stopped and I've come to get you out of here along with Himelora" he explained.

"Oh, well lets get oot ae 'ere already!" Salamander said, causing Himelora to smirk and create a portal made from shadow.

"Step through here into your new life." She said, gesturing towards the swirling pool if shadow.

"Well, we shouldn't waste time." Ardin said to Salamander.

"Aye, nae point wastin' time." She said. Afterwards the two walked into the portal and found themselves in a strange new area.

Hello Sarcasm corps it is Corporal Sarcasm here with a new chapter, this is probably the biggest yet! Gonna try and have a new chapter out sometime soon.