The Shadowborne

Where our trio found themselves was like a hall taken right out of some villain's castle in a cheap medieval movie. the stone bricks that made up the walls were tinted slightly purple accompanied by a glow of the same colour.

As Himelora guided the two young mages through the corridor Ardin stared at his new watch and felt the time magic coursing through it, though it felt... wrong for lack of a better word. It was corrupted by the shadow magic in it, he felt the pure destructive nature of it and shuddered unconsciously.

He was shocked out of his trance by Himelora's voice as they had reached a sort of round table esque room it the bricks were the same as the rest of the castle but a large round table made of cedar wood stood in the middle of the room.
Chairs of different colours encircled the table, each corresponding to an element.

Some chairs were filled, such as the Terramancer's and the Cryomancer's. As well as the Electromancer's and Photomancer's.
"This is the Piece holders room, where only those with a piece of Umbralis can enter. I, as the owner possess the Umbramancy piece that I had neglected to speak to you about earlier. You two should sit in your respective seats and I will introduce you to the other piece holders." Himelora said as she sat in her own seat that was a midnight black colour.

Himelora first gestured to the Electromancer, he had yellow hair and wore a brown trench coat with a yellow shirt underneath, his trousers were black and his shoes were similarly black with yellow highlights, his eyes had electricity flowing through the irises, making them glow.

"This is Statick, an alias of course, our true names are hidden to each other, meaning that you two will now gain the names Chronon and Phlogiston." Himelora said, explaining the all too convenient name the Electromancer had.

She then gestured to the Terramancer, who had a stoic expression and wore a dirt brown tank top showing off his muscular arms and outlined his muscular chest and stomach, his trousers were a darker brown and his shoes were an even darker brown, his skin was incredibly tanned and his eyes were hazel.

"This is Tremor, the Terramancer of our group."
She said, before gesturing to the Cryomancer,
Who wore a light blue dress of exquisite make and had snow white hair, her eyes were a light blue that perfectly matched her dress, she wore light blue high heels that she somehow could walk and run normally in.

"This is Ice Queen, the Cryomancer if that wasn't obvious."
Himelora said before gesturing to the Photomancer, who wore robes that on one side were pitch black and on the other were pure white, on each of his shoulders the Yin-Yang symbol was visible. His hair was also black on one side and white on the other, no doubt caused by the Umbramancy that fused with the Photomancy.

"And this is Light, the Photomancer of our group."
Himelora said, now there were no more to introduce she decided to start the meeting proper.

"Now that everyone has been introduced we can finally start the meeting. Any questions?"

Hey there Sarcasm Corps. I'm back from my hiatus with an idea of where to take this story! Be ready for more chapters in the future.