Magical Findings

Ardin, with Salamander in tow walked towards the Magic Association, chatting amongst themselves before a familiar blue haired girl popped into view. Said girl was Sapphire, she wore a white shirt along with cyan trousers and spoke in an accent less voice "Hello Ardin, Salamander." She said in a calm tone.

"Hey Saph," He said causing her cheeks to blush slightly. Salamander, ignorant to this grabbed both of their arms and practically dragged them to the Mages Association.

Once they got to the MA the trio took their seats in the back row, the hall itself was similar to a Christian church, though missing the stained glass windows it was close enough, names started to be called out and with each name a trend started to become apparent, the more rash ones were Pyromancers, the calm ones were either Hydromancers or Cryomancers, the stronger ones became Terramancers. But eventually it came to The trio's turns, Sapphire became a Cryomancer, Salamander became a Pyromancer and Ardin... he got something that no one could have expected, instead of a fiery glow or a watery blue a brass colour came from the Mages Pendant, Mages Pendants are magic infused crystals tied to an enchanted string. Everyone was confused at the brass colour of his pendant.

"What does this mean Archmage?!" A confused mage said to the Archmage.

"It seems this young man is a Chronomancer." He said in a calm tone.

"Chronomancer? What is that?" Ardin said in a confused yet curious tone of voice.

"A Chronomancer is a mage that can control time, Chronomancy is one of the rarest magical type, you are quite lucky." The Archmage said before facing the crowd and speaking out loud.

"Those who have gained their magical elements today, good job. Go back home and tomorrow a magical transport will come by your home to pick you up, attempt to manifest your magic in the meantime, dismissed!"

After a few hours the trio had parted and Ardin had just gotten home, "I'm back!" He called to his parents.

"Welcome back!" his mother and father called back in near perfect unison.

"So what type of mage are you?" His mother asked.

"Apparently I am a 'Chronomancer'" Ardin said to her, causing both his parents to raise their eyebrows.

"Chronomancer you say huh? What is that?" He asked.

"Time magic apparently" Ardin replied.

After that conversation Ardin went to bed, eager for the day ahead.

Hey guys, this chapter is quite a bit longer than what i would usually write so i hope you like it, comment anything you think could help make the story better please