To The Wizard academy

Ardin awoke to a certain Scottish girl screaming at him to wake up from outside "WAKE UP ARDIN, YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE YA DAFTY" Salamander said in her signature Scottish accent causing Ardin to jump off the bed with a yell.

"WHATTHE" he yelled before realising what was happening. After getting dressed he walked downstairs and said goodbye to his parents. They were both quite emotional and hugged Ardin quite a few times, eventually he made it outside to see a carriage that was larger and longer than normal, the outside was not painted though it seemed to have a few coats of wax on it giving a sheen and darkening the wood, inside were people that he had seen in the ceremony and were all grouped into sections. White for Cryomancers, red for Pyromancers and so on, between the Cryomancer and the Pyromancer spaces was a single brass coloured seat with a pocket watch symbol above it.

Once Ardin sat on his seat he noticed Salamander and Sapphire were on opposite sides of him, once they realised that what was heard first was Salamanders Scottish accent with a happy tone to it "About time ye got in the carriage Ardin! Though i was gonna have tae drag ye oot yer bed!" She joked with a laugh. Sapphire then spoke.

"Glad you made it on Ardin" She said in her usual monotone voice.

"Im glad I made it on too, Can't miss the only chance I have at learning magic can I?" He chuckled, apparently catching Salamander's happy mood.

After around an hours drive the soon to be mages got out of the cart and followed a elderly wizard who wore red robes with a red wizards hat, he talked about the history of the academy but Ardin, Salamander and Sapphire were talking.

"Im just saying I dinnae ken why we need tae know about this places history, I bet they're trying tae bore us tae death" Salamander said before Sapphire replied.

"I think the history is fascinating personally" Ardin then spoke.

"I just want to learn magic to be honest, controlling time sounds amazing!" He said excitedly. After a short walk they found themselves in a courtyard, the wizard that was guiding them along with the rest stood next to a few others wizards, one with blue robes, one with white robes, one with dirt brown robes and one with brass robes, the one with brass robes seemed to be excited. Probably because he barely ever gets to teach Chronomancy, the students went to their respective teachers. The trio said bye to each other before going to their respective teachers, Once Ardin stood in front of  the wizard with the brass cloak said wizard spoke.

"Finally I get to teach again!" He said happily.

"I am Ardin" He spoke before the wizard replied.

"Call me Mr. Xelor." Xelor spoke.

"Now! Time to teach you how to control Time!" He said

Hey guys, thanks again for reading. Now that I am off for two weeks i will post more frequently