Such a Flirt

"Don't be nervous, Richie, Seb is super friendly," Jim assured Rich, squeezing his arm.

"Every time you tell me not to be nervous it makes me more nervous," Rich said, trying to pull his arm away. "And dear G—, stop calling me Richie."

Jim laughed, ignoring him. "Seb said his brother is super nice too," Jim assured him. 

"I can't believe I'm letting you set me up," Rich sighed.

"Lighten up; it won't kill you," Jim sighed, patting his shoulder.

Rich couldn't help but feel like a child when Jim treated him like this. Jim wasn't even older than him.

Jim guided Rich into an unfamiliar restaurant. He pulled him around to a table where two blond, very similar-looking men sat. The man on the left had overlong hair and looked a bit taller and rougher around the edges. The man on the right, who sat closer, had shorter, cleanly-cut hair. He had his phone out and was bent over it.

The man on the left nudged him and muttered something in his ear. The man on the right sighed and put his phone away.

Jim sat down in front of the man on the left, making Rich think this was his boyfriend, Seb.

Rich sat down in front of the man on the right, who smiled awkwardly, looking down at the table and folding his arms.

"Richie, this is my boyfriend, Sebastian," Jim introduced, gesturing to the man on the left.

"So you go by Richie?" Seb asked, a bemused smile on his face.

"No," Rich said, awkwardly smiling and shaking his head. "Rich is fine."

Seb seemed to swallow a laugh.

"Rich, this is my brother, Severin," Seb introduced, gesturing to the man to the right.

Severin's mouth formed what looked like what was supposed to be a smile but ended up looking like a grimace.

A long, awkward moment passed without anyone saying anything.

"Jim, what the hell?" Seb whispered after a moment, leaning across the table to talk to Jim. "Stop touching my feet!"

"Why?" Jim asked.

"Because someone could see!" Seb protested.

"Fine," Jim sighed.

Rich bit his lip, holding back a sarcastic comment.

Severin leaned toward Rich, a smile on his face.

"That's a lot of competition; not sure if we can compete with that," Severin joked, keeping his voice quiet.

Rich smiled, stealing a glance at Jim and Seb. They didn't seem to be doing anything, but Seb was biting his lip and avoiding looking at Jim.

Rich glanced underneath the table.

Jim's leg was stretched out in front of him. His foot was rested on his heel and tucked behind Seb's ankle. However, Seb wasn't moving away.

For the next hour, Jim and Seb did most of the talking, with Severin occasionally making a side comment that made Rich laugh.

Severin seemed to be a bit flirty, as he occasionally made Rich's cheeks flare up with red with his compliments.

A bit before they were done with their food, Seb left to use the bathroom with Jim following him close behind (probably to make out without Rich and Severin watching). Once they were out of earshot, Severin moved to sit in Jim's seat, beside Rich.