Its no big deal; K.TH + K.NJ

Vote, Comment and Share!

There were more ARMYs than there usually were at the most recent fan meet. Hundreds of girls (and guys) screaming out for the members, desperately trying to get even 1 second's worth of eye contact from any one of the handsome men. No one had thought that so many people would turn up but obviously BTS was rapidly gaining loyal fans.

Namjoon was sat directly in the middle of the lineup, a wide grin spread across his face which made him look more innocent and childlike than he already did. Prominent dimples spread out across his face as he was happy to see just a small portion of his devoted fans in front of him, clamouring to talk to him and hold his hands.

From just next to him, Taehyung sat and watched his hyung who seemed to be having a very good time. He remembered when Namjoon had been so insecure at things like these, often offering to help girls calm down before meeting their 'bias' because he believed that he was the most disliked member which wasn't true at all.

Just the staff began to let one person at a time talk to a member of their choice, Namjoon blew the crowd a kiss before he could stop himself. Panicking, Namjoon's eyes widened and his mouth fell open slightly as he waited for the crowds reaction. He had never done something like that at a fan meet before but had seen other idols doing it too.

"Look, Namjoon oppa just winked at us!" One girl with an incredibly high pitched voice shrieked, followed by the entire population of the building. This caused Namjoon to try and hide his face in his sweater peas, his cheeks flaming up as he blushed profusely.

"You know hyung, don't panic after blowing a kiss. You blowing a kiss makes lots of ARMYs hearts flutter. Pound Pound!" Taehyung said encouragingly while holding his chest to reenact how ARMY reacts to Namjoon's kiss.

Realising that ARMY reactions were positive, Namjoon held up his hand and made a heart shape to signify his love for them. They had a special place in his heart and he now understood that they would support him no matter what, forever.