28. Goals (Lemon)

Authors note: This is the last chapter with any smut for a while I promise :D

Again there is some light stuff that isn't highlighted but isn't overly descriptive.

Chapter 28- November 8th 2025 "Goals"

SAO Survivors School Hostel, Liz's Room

Our party had spent nearly six hours in ALO. We were not doing anything too exciting, just some regular levelling and farming of mobs. However, even though this kind of gameplay would seem monotonous to some, our joy came from playing together.

Today we had a full party so went on a tear fighting some of the stronger monsters in the Ancient Forest territory. Kirito, Klein and I played forward, blocking attacks to allow Silica, Leafa and Liz to switch in and deal damage. Meanwhile Asuna provided support with healing and buff spells.

Another advantage of having a full party is that most PK groups would leave us be, it was dangerous to take on a full party even if you had your own and Kirito had something of a reputation for bad-assery which also contributed.

After defeating several high level mobs and mid-level bosses we were done farming for the day and headed back to Yggdrasil City to say our goodbyes before logging out.

As my eyes opened and adjusted to the real world again I felt Liz sit up and remove her AmuSphere. I did the same as Liz stretched her arms out wide with a yawn. As she lowered her arms back to her sides again her loose gown dropped revealing her boobs. My eyes immediately snapped to them on reflex, as if drawn by some kind of magnetism.

On instinct Liz squeaked and covered her chest, going a little pink under her freckles at the same time.

I let out a little chuckle at her cute response. "I was enjoying that view" I joked.

"You perv" Liz replied giving me a nudge with her elbow "didn't you see enough of them already?" Her face was flushed a light pink colour but her slight smile gave away her lessening embarrassment at this kind of situation.

"I could look at you naked for all eternity and still not have enough of seeing it." I retorted.

The smile on Liz's face grew a little bigger before developing into her mischievous grin. "Oh really?" Liz smiled before grabbing my face in her hands and thrusting her cleavage to my face. "How about you take a closer look then!" She laughed.

I burst out laughing but then my stomach growled loudly. Muffled by Liz's breasts I asked her "Soooo... wanna get something to eat?"

Liz let go of my head allowing me the chance to breathe again and replied. "Yeah I'm starving, I'll cook us up something." She pulled her gown back on and went to stand up off the bed but I grabbed her by the arm to prevent her from standing.

"I have another idea, let's have a shower and I'll take you somewhere nice." I said before leaning in to give Liz a quick peck on the lips. Liz rested her forehead against mine as we both gazed into each other's eyes. My heart was melting at seeing the sparkle in her eyes and the slight smile she wore.

Liz moved a hand up to stroke my face. "That sounds wonderful, I'm lucky to have you Tyzn" She said before pulling me into a more passionate kiss. The kiss abruptly finished and Liz kept talking. "The trouble is that we need to sneak back out again though."

"Shit I had forgot about that." I pondered for a few seconds "Does Silica know I'm staying with you?" I asked with a plan forming.

"Don't be mad but... I told her earlier when we were farming. She guessed because we both logged in at the same time. Don't worry, I told her if she says anything that I'll..."