Day 16 - Secret Santa

Pairing/s: None
Characters/s: Thor, Clint Barton, Sam Wilson
Canon: Avengers Assemble
Au: None
Warnings: None

Prompt - Secret Santa

"So this 'Secret Santa', he is selected by magic?" Thor asks, dubiously. Upon realizing that this was his first proper Christmas on Midgard some of his fellow Avengers excitedly decided it was up to them to educate him on this holiday.

"Yes!" Clint exclaims excitedly "Exactly. That is why we call it the 'Secret Santa'"

"No one knows who is going to be chosen to be the Santa" Sam adds in with a grin.

"Every year at 'Christmas'... a Midgardian is randomly selected by magic to bestow gifts upon your people?" Thor asks, looking at his two friends in turn.

"...And they don't remember it either" Clint says, "All magic. So no one knows"

"Fascinating" Thor says, going along with it. He knows what they are doing. What they don't know is that he knows Santa, and that he is a very powerful sorcerer indeed. That Jolnir not only blesses Midgard with his gifts but the rest of the Nine Realms as well, and he does it all with his power to bend space and time. However he keeps this to himself, and the fact that 'Secret Santa' is not unique to Midgard. Let his teammates have their fun.

End