Chapter 1 : Room Mates

Your P.O.V

Me and the boys were all seated in living room, it was the end of the month , we had to choose roommates, you know what's really ironic, is that I've never had JungKook has a roommate ,my own boyfriend. It has never happened once. We all wrote our names and put the pieces of paper in the ballad . I was seated next to JungKook,  I held his hand whiles Yoongi shook the hat. I bit my lips and as the girl, I also have to pick first, Yoongi put down the hat and slid it  to my side of the table. I squeezed JungKook hand and picked a random piece of paper in the hat. I closed my eyes and opened the paper to find JungKook's name. I smiled widely and high-fived him kissing him on the cheek.

"Finally. " He said through gritted teeth but it was not out of anger more of happiness. The other members sighed sadly.

" Why ? You two make so much noise at night!!!!! "Jin sighed raising his hands up to make more of a point. Me and JungKook blushed and rolled our eyes.

" We're not that loud, and it's the video games that's  all. " I said defending myself. Jungkook nodded agreeing with me. They all rolled their eyes and made bunny quotes with their fingers. The boys all carried on gettting partnered up with roommates.
Well this is roommates :

Suga - Namjoon
J-Hope - Jin
Jimin - Taehyung
Jungkook - Yn

What a match made in hell!!! Jimin and Taehyung together just means trouble. Those two were plain mischief considering having been  roommates with both of them.

"We're all gonna die. " I sighed putting my arm over my eyes dramatically leaning back in my chair.
" Jimin and Tae are together. "
Everyone laughed at me and Jimin and Tae rolling their eyes.

" Jungkook control your woman. " Jimin said banging his fist on the table. We all just laughed even more and JungKook just raised his arms in defeat.

"And if she doesn't want be controlled? "I asked giving a dirty eye. We all went silent for a moment before laughing again, we are weird bunch.

" We should go to sleep, guys, we have a concert tomorrow. " Suga sighed as we all nodded, the laughing dying down. I said goodnight and went into my old room to get some pjs.

I showered and put on my pjs, I lied on my bed and faced Kookie as he was playing on his phone, he stopped playing on his phone and looked at me annoyed

"You know jagi, it's not wrong to sleep with your boyfriend. " He said irritated. I sighed and got up from the bed, I was on and lied down on the one Kookie was on. He put the blanket over me and wrapped his arms around me.
"Much better. "