Chapter 24 : BIRTHDAY

A/n : Hey guys, your schedule as been delayed, I guess, your concert is on your birthday and please note that everything mentioned in the meeting chapter was pushed. So after your shooting it was a week and now it your birthday on Friday, whoop whoop!! ❤

Your P.O.V

I flutter, my eyes open and feel so cold. Where the hell is Jungkook?!? I feel like today is something but I don't know what ,it's no one's birthday. Well it must just be a feeling. I have been so busy, I must have started thinking, I'm  forgetting things now, meh. I got out of bed and showered doing my morning routine, I changed into something casual which was just shorts, Jungkook's shirt and converse. Today we are having a big concert which is at a ginormous venue, I haven't really seen it but from the pictures, it's huge. I kissed my ring and went out my room. I went down the stairs and smelled something delicious, then I heard allot of shuffling. I titled my head to the side. I went into the kitchen, the light was off. I turned it on and jumped.

"SUPRISE !!!" I heard everyone shout, it was the staff, bts, Mama, papa, Min-Jae ,Mason(Mary's Boyfriend) ,La-la, Aunty Mina and Mary. I jumped and shouted Jungkook as always. I clutched my heart and breathed quickly. I saw balloons all over the place and confetti. What's going on? ~

"What is going on? "I asked panicked. Everyone shook their heads disappointed.

"The girl has forgotten her own birthday. "Aunty Mina said disappointed. I widened my eyes and checked my phone and calender, it is my birthday and I have forgotten it. Wow ~

"Sorry. "I said embarrassed. Everyone chuckled before, they pushed me to sit down. They gave me this cute birthday crown and brought out this cute Unicorn cake.

"Awww. "I squealed at the cake and took a photo of it. Everyone took out their phones and started videoing me, I blushed.

"1..2..3" I heard Aunty Mina count before they started singing.

"Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
sarang ha neun -- Y/n shi
saeng il chuk ha ham ni da
Happy Birthday to you, happy Birthday to you, Happy birthday to you dear Y/n ,happy birthday to you. How are you now, how old are you now dear Y/n ?"They sang, I started crying and blushing. Everyone just laughed at me.

"I'm-" I couldn't finish, cause they started all hollering out different ages.

"A million. "Jimin shouted.

"0 ,your still my baby honey. "I heard Aunty Mina and Mama shouted, I chuckled smiling.

"5 ,cause thats how you act. "I heard my Samchon say jokingly , I glared at him playfully.

"I'm 20 years old now , I'm 20 years old now, I'm 20 years old now dear family, I'm 20 years old now. "I sang happily. They chuckle before singing again.

"We wish you many more, we wish you many more dear Y/n. We wish you many more. "They all chorused and started clapping, when Papa did something so unexpected. He started clapping to the other part of the song that makes me embarrassed. Everyone followed along with him. ( Guess, I just wanted to add this in becayse, my parents always sing this song to me, on my birthday which is so embarrassing, please comment any weird family birthday traditions your family does!! 💜)

"Who is your boyfriend, who is your boyfriend?!? "They sang again. I blushed deep red covering my face.

"I don't have one."I muttered quietly.

"Sorry."Everyone smirked.

"I don't have one, I have a hubby named Jeon JungKook "I said louder going red in the face,Jungkook came around and kissed my lips, they all clapped and blew those noise maker thingys . I don't know what their called. They blew confetti into my face. They stopped videoing and took photos with me especially selfies.