Chapter 12 : Needy *SMUT*

A Week Later

Your P.O.V

It's been almost two months since me and JungKook have you know done it and I'm pretty needy considering our busy schedules, I'm getting so irritated and turned on at the smallest things his done, I need him right now and he's just changing into his clothes and I'm pretty turned on, how can he not get frustrated. Oh, I'll show him frustrated. He was changing to go out with the boys shopping and I was not having it. He finished and let's just say he looked like a snack. I was sitting on the bed my legs crossed because woo they were very hot inbetween.

"Babe Do you want me to go, I'll cancel and we can go tomorrow? "He asked me worried.

"No, I don't want you to go because I need your help with something but you can go if you want to, I'll do it all by myself ."I said guilt tripping him into staying, he sighed and smiled.

"OK, then I'll stay to help you but whatever, I'm helping with better be worth it, I'm just kidding everything you do is worth it. "He smiled kissing my cheek.

"It's so worth your time don't worry. "I smiled innocently hiding my smirk, today, I'm in control.

"~Yah~ Jungkook-ah let's go. "I heard Jin yell from the other side of the door.

"I'm not coming, we can go to tomorrow, sorry hyung. "He said sadly, I kinda felt bad for doing this to him but Im so needy for him.

"You can go, babe. "I said feeling bad ,but my eyes had said something entirely different.

"No, it's OK, I'll help you. "He said giving me a bunny smile and thumbs up, I smiled blowing him a kiss.

"OK, we can go tomorrow but we are gonna go to this market, we'll be back in 6hrs, be careful because the staff is coming with us, so you two will be alone. Bye. "Jin says as I heard footsteps and eventually the door had closed, I heard the door lock. Jungkook faced me smiling lovingly, oh baby boy you won't be smiling like that soon.

"What do you need help with? "He asked me sitting on the bed next to me. I went to my suitcase and took out the handcuffs and blindfold. I hid them behind my back making Jungkook give me a suspicious look.

"Trust me, listen to what I say , we won't have any problems for this one I need you to inspire me, I guess and try anything you get let's call it a punishment. Understood? "I asked Jungkook smirking, I could see a vivid gulp go down his throat making his Adams apple bob up and down, it made me so weak in the knees. He nodded. I put the handcuffs in my pocket before I walked towards him teasingly , I took the blindfold from behind my back and held it infront of him.

"Y-Yn, what a-are you g-gonna do? " He stuttered eyeing the blindfold, I chuckled. I went behind him on the bed and rubbed his shoulders slowly.

"You'll know soon enough, just know you'll feel things never felt before, OK? "I whispered in his ear nibbling it. He shivered and moaned slightly. I wrapped the blindfold around his head making sure it wasn't too tight. I grabbed his hands from his laps, you could already see his bulge ,I took the handcuffs out of my pocket and restraint him. He tried taking them off but it was no use, these were special handcuffs, why you ask because this boy had broken the last 8 handcuffs. I went to my suitcase and took out my bunny lingerie, it was white and lace, it had a black bow in the middle where my cleavage would show and it also had little bunny tail at the back it also came with these cute bunny ears. I changed into it and walked towards Jungkook, who looked kinda scared but he was definitely turned on. I sat on his lap slowly making sure to rub my core on his bulge, he groaned. I moaned lowly. I kissed his lips hungrily biting on his bottom lip. He groaned when I started to grind on him, music to my ears. I slipped from his lips to his jawline, moaning, to his neck finding his sweet spot, I heard him moan, jackpot. I teased that spot, I made sure to mark him very nicely this is kinda revenge for the incident before. I grinded harder and harder on him hearing his moans get louder and louder each time. I myself really loud too.  You could hear rattling meaning he was trying to get the handcuffs. I took his shirt(basically ripping it off without breaking it) off roaming my hands around his stone abs ,what a sight . I put hickeys all around his body not missing a spot. I didn't let him lie down so he could release his pleasure I made him sit up straight.