Chapter 31 : Boy With Luv

A/n - Remember it's the next year now in January so yeah and your in the dance studio with guys, on a break.

January - Next Year

Your P.O.V

I was in the dance studio sitting on the couch with Jungkook was on his phone on my lap. I was running my hand through his soft brown hair  my checking over me and his messages and texts they were quite cute. Then I got it................... a new song.

" Babe come off, quickly I've got something. " I said quickly. Jungkook raised his eyebrow but got up anyways. I grabbed a piece of paper and a pen. I wrote down everything, I thought still checking my phone for inspiration. Jungkook looked at me like I was crazy but brushed it off as it was familiar. I got it done in about 20mins. I smiled at three pieces of papers. I high-fived myself. I read off the paper, then looked back at the dance studio where I saw Jhope oppa practicing. I pursed my lips moves coming in from all angles. I walked towards Jhope oppa.

" Oppa may I borrow the platform quickly ?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. He chuckled ruffling my hair.

" Sure be careful alright. " He said before kissing my cheek. He went to the couch and sat down probably  on his phone. I read the papers not even noticing my oppas watching me, they've seen this before and they know for sure they'll be doing this soon. I want it to be relaxed and not rushed. I want the audience to fall in love.

" Turn, turn and kick. Down, middle ,up. " I said to myself as I added in everything together.

" Come be my teacher, I want to know everything about you, your 1 your 2." I read. Words barely exiting my mouth more like mumbles were muttered. I did the moves and then the end, I had all my oppas planned out. I grabbed the cardboard exes our other choreographer uses. I put them on the floor, all 8 of them and stepped on one, that's for one member. I did the whole choreography moving that one cross along the dance floor thinking which member I could use. I wrote the members name on each of the crosses. I lifted the crosses up and stacked them to one pile on the side. I pursed my lips in the mirror glaring at myself , there is something that I'm forgetting or that's not in there. Then I looked in the mirror too see Hobi oppa casually walking across the dance floor flinging his arms up and down relaxed......

" Oppa could you do that again? "I asked turning around. Jhope  looked at me confused pointing at himself. I nodded and he did it again looking at me weirdly. I pursed my lips narrowing my eyes.........I got it.
" Instead of that it can be this. "

" Oh Oh OH."I sang quietly. I read over my papers my legs carry me to a familiar office. I knocked on the door biting on my nails.

" Come in. " I heard faintly. I breathed in and went inside the room.

" Hello Bang PD-Nim. May I show you something, I've written ?"I asked him and he looked up from his laptop nodding at me. I gave him the paper and he read over it smiling.

" This is really good. When are you recording? "He asked me. I said I'm not sure because I have dance practice again soon.

"You can record now if you want. You have the rest of the week too, take as much time as you need you and the guys. "PD-Nim smiled handing me my papers back. I squealed thanking him, he chuckled and told me to go and start. I exited the office and went back to the dance studio to see my oppas trying out my dance moves. But alongside it they were arguing.