Chapter 28 : Workout

Your P.O.V
Next Day

I groaned when Jungkook started shaking me. I rolled over too lazy to get up.

" Y/n, wake up babe, we have to go to the gym. " Jungkook said still shaking me. I rolled over again.

" We did it on Friday. " I smirked into the pillow.

" Not that kind of working out, come last time we worked out it was on Thursday. " He said flustered.

" Exactly the point. " I groaned into the pillow, he removed the blanket making me curl up in a ball.

" Wake up Y/n. " He had been saying that for about 5 minutes till he lost it completely.

" Heaven So help me Jeon Y/n ,I will change you and drag you out of here. " He threatened me lowly. That's when I knew..... I fucked up. I got up immediately going to shower. I had a quick shower and did my morning routine changing into my gym outfit, seeing as Jungkook was already changed and ready to go. He looked up from his phone and smiled at me innocently whiles I gave him glare. I looked on the bedside table it was fucking
6 AM  ,ughh.

" Let's go baby, I only reserved it for 3hrs, come let's go. " He said grabbing our water bottles and small towels. I grabbed energy bars from the kitchen. We exited the room and went down to Gym floor, the 8th floor whiles we were on 16th floor, the highest floor. We ran to the gym as we saw some people there by the service table there. Like Jungkook said he reserved the gym for us so we are the only ones who can open gym, with our key card of course. We entered the gym and set our stuff down. There is only one thing I'm the most competitive with and that's working out with Jungkook, he likes to make it a competition so I do the same. We filled up our water bottles. Jungkook looked at me and smirked.

" You ready to lose? " He asked smirking. I laughed.

" I should be asking you the same. " I smirked. He glared at me

" Let's warm-up ." He said still glaring at me. We do our own workouts. I did mine and looked at him seeing as he was ready.

"Treadmill or? " I asked stretching a bit. He nodded. I put my water bottle in the cup holder on the treadmill and set it to Burn ( As in Lose weight or Burn fat, sorry I just wanted to state that out because some people don't know. Not saying anyone's dumb or anything.) and 45 Mins. I pressed start and I started running not noticing Jungkook was watching my chest smirking. He never ran whiles I was he most likely just walked on the treadmill and watched me. I was 30 Minutes in and I was not losing energy, I felt my lungs start to hurt but I'm fine, I'll keep pushing.

" Babe if your tired you should stop. " Jungkook smirked, he's trying that card. The card where he cares and tells me to stop, I glared at him and pressed the button to go faster.

" I won't stop. " I said through gritted teeth. I wasn't even running my fastest, this is child's play. I finished running and drank some water, looking at JungKook was slow clapping at me.

" Stop It. " I said whining. He chuckled at me.

" Sit-ups first. " He said as he laid on the ground. I bent down on my knees and put my weight on his feet. He sat up his arms behind his back, I kissed him each time he came up.

" One. " I started counting after I gave him kiss.
" Two. " Kiss
" Three " Kiss
" Four "Kiss

We did this till he reached 50. We switched. I put my hand behind my head and sat up, getting a kiss on my lips. We did this about 50 times same amount as Jungkook. We then did push-ups.