Chapter 14 : Album Release!!!!

Your P.O.V

I'm so nervous, what if nobody like it, what if it's bad what if it doesn't go well, ahhh these thoughts kept going through my head, Jungkook was sitting next me, his arm around my shoulders and his face showed proudness but at the same time worry.

"Baby, I'm sure everyone will love it, please just click the button and release this stress you have. "Jungkook said calmly, I rubbed my hands together because they felt so sweaty, my gosh. I looked at him biting my lip.

"But-"

"No, I'll click the button for you, if you don't do it in five minutes. "He said sternly. I pecked his lips 5 times.

"I'm so scared, what if no one like it and it's all in English. "I say nervously . He chuckled at me.

"Baby you thought the same thing when you debuted and look now armys have fallen for you, baby ,armys will love it. "He smiled kissing my cheeks. I pouted before facing the computer again, just one click of a button and my whole album will be out.

"5.......4.......3.......2....."Jungkook started counting, his fingers making their way to the my computer. I clicked it before he counted one, he smirked and kissed the side of my lips. He checked his phone and the were notifications of of my album, he checked and there was already 48 Million views and 40 Million likes.  I was quite Jungshook, I wasn't expecting this. Jungkook smiled kissing me on the lips slowly before he pulled away smiling widely.

"I'm so proud of you wifey, I love you so much and you'll do such great things. "He smiled hugging me tightly, I couldn't even hug back because I was so shocked. Well..... Fuck ,that many views and likes in less than a minute.........Wow. Jungkook pulled away and checked the comments :

'Oh my gosh, it's amazing!/ I'm downloading it now!/Lawd  help us all/Yes gurl slayy!/Im in love / Ahhh /Why.... It's so good!!. 'I smiled widely, I'm so glad they like it, it means so much. We checked again in five minutes and it said 65 Million views and 64 Million likes, ahhh. Bighit had also posted the name of my album : I've Started  and the cover on social media.(^Up there^ Pretend its you ♥) People were basically blowing up, ahhh. Jungkook had also posted followed by the boys recommending to listen and support the Album. I started crying, Jungkook noticed and immediately hugged me. Im so happy ,I can't even talk about how happy I am, I feel like my heart's about to burst.

"Shh ,shh ,jagi  ,it's OK, I know your happy and I'm so happy for you, I love you so much and I'm so excited for you, you deserve the universe and I love you more than every word in every page of every book, every word being said, every day there had ever been or will be, every night there had been or will be,  more than every  mili-second, second ,minute, hour, day, month, year, decade, century or millennium. I love you ."He said almost tearing up as we both started saying it (From the I love you more..... Part), we have been saying this forever, we know the words off by heart, we usually said this make us deeply better. I kissed him deeply and passionately, his lips always tasted different everyday but the good different today it was cupcakes though he hadn't had them, they were so sweet and tasted amazing you could literally fall into them any day or any time, his lips, were like a drug, a drug you could get addicted to easily, something you never want to let go of, he was indeed one of my drugs besides chocolate (Hehe). We had to pull away because you know us humans need air. We both breathed heavily and put our foreheads against each other.

"Your one of my everythings. "We both said at the same time ,we looked each other in the eye laughing. He took out his phone and messaged the boys saying we were gonna go and celebrate in an hour.

"Come let's go and celebrate on our own"Jungkook said lifting me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he spun around. I giggled and we went to go 'shower' ,but after that 'shower' we took a few more before we had an actual shower before going out and changing into our outfits, we both looked at each other questioningly because once again we were matching.