Chapter 30 : Jimmy Fallon

^ Album Cover ^
Your P.O.V

We were all seated on the couches the interview as only started and now I must introduce myself.

" Hey Guys I'm-" I couldn't finish my sentence the crowd started screaming.

" Y/N I LOVE YOU. " Someone in the crowd yelled pretty sure it's a boy. I blushed and made a finger heart.

" Hey Guys, I'm Jeon Y/n and I LOVE you too. " I blushed. The fanboy screamed again and JungKook introduced himself.

" Hi Guys, I'm Jungkook. It's nice to meet you all" Jungkook said smiling. He sounded so fluent.

" You sound so fluent. " I whispered to him, he looked at me blushing.

" Thank you, babe, I have the best teacher. " He whispered back. I blushed before nodding. Suddenly Jimmy brought out  my album. I blushed. The new one of course. The crowd went 'Ooo'

" Y/n this album, is amazing, I love it could you maybe explain the cover? " Jimmy asked smiling. I nodded in thought.

" So Basically, it represents your insecurities and differences. The white and red flower is you, yourself as a representation to how different you are from that other rose or person. Then the black fading represents your insecurities, cause your insecurities can sometimes push you into a dark place, then the gold is a representative of your light and how your insecurities can also be a good thing.  I actually made it with Jungkook. " I said plainly. Jimmy looked at JungKook amazed. JungKook perked up at his name. I translated it and he blushed and smiled brightly.

" Wow you two have a real talent. " Jimmy said in awe, I blushed and the others agreed.

" Y/n could you explain what your song, The Cure means? " Jimmy asked putting down the album cover.

" It basically says, how my bandmates take care of me and how much they care for me. I had a really rough patch recently and they stuck with me  and showed me so much love  . The same goes opposite wise. " I nodded. Jimmy touched his heart.

" That's really sweet. Could someone else maybe comment on it? " Jimmy asked. RM raised his hand.

" We ourselves have always been, one of the first ones she comes to when she's having a rough time and I think the song puts it nicely telling our story and our feelings In the song, she may have written it but she writes putting in everyone's feelings . " RM nodded. I nodded along with him.

" That's so sweet. " Jimmy smiled. We chuckled.

" Airplanes, is one of my favorites could you also put a feel into it? "

" It's an explanation on how it's like being an idol and everything. You do fall into the darkness once or twice in your life whiles doing this. Sometimes you start to think, what happened before all this, the fame, the money and whole shabang ,before it ever mattered what was in your bank account, it's about what you gained along with what you lost. " I explained filled with thoughts in my head.

" That is so meaningful and so representive of what your life really is like. "

" It's also not just us as idols but rather us as celebrities too. " RM concluded. Jimmy asked us a few more questions before it was soon time to go and change for the games.