Chapter 11: United Nations

Few Weeks Later

English - Bold
Thoughts ~ Bold Italic

Your P.O.V

We have been in America for quite a while now and it's quite interesting but very different from Korea or anything I've seen. Today we were in L.A ,where we are here for the U.N meeting ,I'm actually quite surprised they asked me to make a speech at the end, it was quite exciting but nerve racking at the same time, what if I mess up or something? I was currently pacing around me and Jungkook's room revising my speech. The meeting was in 2h making it 09:00 at the moment. Teri was gonna come at 10:00 ,I was so nervous about this and after the meeting I'm going to a Woman's Conference. Ahhh. I'm so nervous.

".................Thank you. " I said finishing my speech and reading it over again. Jungkook came into the room a tray in his hands and a concerned look on his face, I took no acknowledgement to him and carried on my speech . He placed the tray on the bedside table and came wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

" Jagi, come on eat. " He whined. I carried on reading and making sure it was OK.

"Yeah, I'll eat now, let me just finish. " I said thoughtfully. He whined again rubbing my arms up and down.

"You'll do amazing ,now eat ." He said about to snatch my paper out of my hands, I moved it to the side and kept ready it from there tilting my head slightly.

"Did you eat? "

"Yes. "

"Are you full? "

"Yes.... Well..... No. "

"Eat mine if your hungry. "

"No, baby, come eat now. "

"You eat if your hungry, did you get enough food? "

"Yes and please take a break and eat, just for a bit atleast please. "He whined, I took a glance at him to see him do the puppy dog eyes, I almost fell for it...... Nope I fell completely, I put the paper on the desk and sat down earning a smile from him. He sat next me and brought the tray to his legs putting it on his lap, he grabbed the fork and fed me some, me doing the same. We sat and ate, then we talked for a bit and then it was time for for me to change into my outfit. My Unnie came soon and JungKook had to leave ,I changed into my outfit and my Unnie did my makeup and hair, I read my speech over and over again .
I took my piece of paper and left the room folding it and putting it in my blazer. I got outside and got in the car driving to the venue. I saw an Ambassador ,Ambassador Lilian, outside the Venue greeting people in a lovely powder pink dress suit. We got outside the car and made our way to the ambassador. She saw us and smiled widely, we were standing in front of her. We all bowed and bent back up smiling, she shook our hands.

"Hello, Welcome to the UNICEF meeting, thank you for coming, I'm looking Forward to both your speeches and your appearance at the Woman's Empowerment Conference Miss Jeon. "She finished off , I smiled nodding.

"I'm very grateful that you want me to make the speech and for inviting me to the Conference and here, thank you. "I smiled formally ,she nodded smiling until a woman she had dark skin, in a pink dress, with pink heels, brown eyes and a pointy nose came smiling infront of us. We all bowed and shook her hand as she pasted.