Chapter 9 : Disappointment

Next Day

Your P.O.V

I had woken up hours ago and, I'm still so exhausted and I feel so bad, Jungkook has brought me everything I needed and even changed me, me insisting to just do it myself. He wouldn't let me do anything. Its annoying but so cute, I love his gestures and everything but I feel so bad for worrying him and the others. I am so disappointed in myself because tonight and for the rest of the nights, I found out I have to sit in a chair ,I'm not allowed to move, no dancing, no jumping, just plain disappointment to the armys. I feel so bad, Jungkook and the others have been checking on me non stop and bring stuff  to me to make me feel better. I can't handle it anymore . They also prohibited me from writing or practicing which sucks so much . I was about to go to the bathroom to drown my sorrows in the bathtub, to just feel the hot water and think for a while, when Jungkook came in the room. He rushed to me and pushed me back down on the bed gently .

"Hey, no getting up remember. " He said chuckling, he put the blankets over my legs. I looked away from him feeling bad.

" Sorry." I said softly, I almost cried at this, he sighed and made me look into his eyes.

"Hey don't you dare start feeling bad, baby, you need to rest and don't start thinking your disappointing, me, armys or the rest of bts, you can never do that ever and let me tell you honey, tonight you not gonna leave that chair at all, if I have to I'll glue your ass to that chair because you need to rest. I love you so much and the armys, the rest of bts do too . Please baby understand you'll never ever disappoint me or anyone because your Jeon Yn, you hear, Jeon Yn. "He said sternly caressing my cheek, I teared up , he's too sweet.

" Your too sweet and I love you so much. " I smiled sadly kissing his lips.

" I love you more baby ." He smiled kissing me all over my face.

" No, that is impossible, I love you more ." I smiled kissing him all over his face. He shook his head and we argued on from then. I kissed his lips to shut him up from this argument.

" We love each other equally, but we both know I love you more. " I muttered the last part, he clearly heard because he glared at me playfully.

" I still feel bad, baby, I've hardly even started my career and I've already gotten like this. " I said pouting. He frowned.

" Baby, it happens to everyone, relax ." He said hugging me, I snuggled into his chest and pulled him in bed with me. He wrapped his arms tightly around me. I wrapped my arms around his waist, giving his neck a peck.

Later On That Day

We all went on stage and the minute I stepped onto that stage, you could hear armys from the side asking if I was OK, I just nodded and gave them a finger heart, but the second I was in the center of the stage the boys had made me sit down, I was at the edge of the stage looking all over at all Armys in admiration,how am I so lucky to have such amazing fans. I pouted but carried on smiling afterwards.

"ARMY!!!!!!!! " Jin shouted making the armys all scream.

" How are you tonight?  I hope your good. " Jungkook asked them smiling, they yelled even more .

" You guys should stop screaming your gonna lose your voices. " I chuckled.

"~Yah~ So are you excited for tonight we are gonna have so much fun? " Jimin asked them, they all yelled, I smiled.