Chapter 17 : Ellen

Your P.O.V

We arrived at Ellen's Building backstage so we wouldn't get mobbed, we went inside the building following the security guard there. He led to a man who had a mic on him holding a clipboard he was that guy you always see the one who went into the haunted house we bowed. I think his name was Andrew. He smiled at us bowing confusingly. RM stepped up.

"Hi we are Bts. "RM smiled shaking Andrew's hand. He nodded and led us to get our mic setup. We got our mic setup then we were behind a door. We could hear many cheers and claps as Ellen was probably talking with her the audience.

"Im sure you all know who our special guests are and we have bts!! " Ellen shouted happily, Andrew opened the door and we followed a pathway sort of to the stage we began dancing slightly like we always do. We sat on the couch whiles the other four sat on chairs.  I was at the end of the couch closest to Ellen, then Jungkook, Jimin, RM. On the chairs was Jin, J-hope Taehyung and Suga. The audience clapped and cheered at us. We smiled waving at them. They quieted down and I crossed my legs looking at Ellen.

"Welcome guys and I hope your liking America so far. How about you start with a brief introduction? "Ellen asked smiling. We nodded and we started from Jin going down to me ,we could hardly introduce ourselves as the audience kept clapping and screaming. When it was my time, I smiled waving at them doing a eye smile.

"Hey Guys, I'm-" The audience didn't let me finish before they all shouted screaming. I chuckled and tried again.

"Hey guys, I'm Yn. " I said quickly doing a finger heart making them go wild . Ellen chuckled. She asked us a few more questions and then she got a cue card off the desk.

"So Yn we got some people to react to you, your debut and the story with fan which I think is real sweet and then some photos of you. We got some Non K-pop fans, then K-pop fans, then Got7 and Ateez to react to you. "Ellen said reading off the cue card. I nodded leaning back into the sofa.

"Yeah but I don't think your boyfriend will like some of the Got7 comments. By the way, I'm not trying to start a feud or anything, I'm just saying "She laughed. I nodded looking at JungKook who looked sort of confused.

"She said that She got fans ,Got7 and Ateez to react to me ,so the comment soft Got7 you won't like, jagi. "I translated in Korean, he nodded in understanding wrapping his arm protectively around my shoulders, the audience went 'ooh' and cheered loudly. I blushed and Ellen chuckled.

"Let's begin. " She said. Some staff came from behind us giving me a small heart attack, they gave us some popcorn and drinks, the audience and Ellen also got some. We looked at the big screen and heard Ellen singing the Studio Universal intro, we laughed. Instead of seeing the Big Earth and the universal banner on top we saw Ellen's face with EllenVersal written on it. I laughed. Next it showed a black screen written with : Non Kpops  two peole in front of a laptop showed up, one was a guy with black hair who looked about 20 maybe with a girl about 15 maybe. They didn't look interested at all, the guy clicked the button and a small clip on the side of the screen showed of me coming up on stage with a pose. They looked a bit interested, when I started doing the choreo for I like it they widened their eyes and looked up at the director probably.

"Are you sure she's Korean? "the guy asked breathlessly before his eyes went back to the screen.

"Yes. "The director said simply, the girl looked truly interested, the guys just looked so shook and out of it.