Chapter 3 » Ignored Like Always

When my mom came home to see Calum, she freaked out and spoiled him like he was a freaking baby. It annoyed me badly, so me and Luke stayed in my bedroom while Calum was talking to my mother about the tour and such

Me and Luke were close, he would text me sometimes asking how I was doing and that he was having fun on tour and misses me. 

I was the first person who met Luke in school.

If I didn't introduce Luke to Calum, they would probably not be best friends right now. 

Luke was a younger brother to me, I treated him as a 'baby' brother and he didn't like it at all which made it more fun. 

I loved messing with him and he loved messing with me. That's how me and Luke were when we were together. We messed around a lot and it would be super awkward when someone makes a comment saying how 'cute' we are together or people asking if we're 'dating' 

But in general, it was never really awkward between me and Luke. It wouldn't get uncomfortable and we would never stop talking. We always had something to say to each other and stories to tell. 

I missed hanging out with him a lot. He makes me laugh even when he's super shy about some things. He was a cute little puppy to be honest. It was adorable. 

"You need to come on tour with us next time. The experience of traveling is amazing." Luke said, smiling and I shrugged. 

"My mom doesn't like me going but when I'm here she ignores me. Its pretty funny." I laugh, resting my head on Luke's lap. 

"Why would she ignore you? You're a weird but yet amazing person." He poked my nose and I slapped his hand away playfully, shaking my head. 

"Well, I try." I flip my hair dramatically, laughing and grabbed Luke's phone taking about 100 selfies to blow up his camera and gave it back to him.

"Thanks. I love having over 200 selfies of you." He said sarcastically. I smiled widely, messing up his hair and he made the most worry face ever, trying to fix it but I made it worst by running my hand through it a million times.

He started screaming high pitch and tried to push me away but I stayed still, messing up his hair even more while laughing.

"Shut the hell up, Luke!" Calum shouted from the living room and I stopped, laughing my ass off at how worried Luke was on his hair. It was funny how he cared about his hair so much just like Michael. 

"Stoooooop it! You messed up my hair now." Luke frowned, crossing his arms over his chest like a little 5 year old who couldn't get a cookie.

"Awwww. Poor baby Luke." I stuck my tongue out and stood up, jumping on my bed. He grabbed my foot pushing me down onto the bed. 

"So what shall we do todaaaay?" I asked, sitting up. Luke shrugged his shoulders, thinking of what to do today since me and him have been sitting in my room for almost two hours while Calum was still talking to my mom. 

"Well, me and the guys are going to the bar tonight. You can come if you want to." 

"Sounds good to me. I'll invite my friends but please, stay away from Rose." I whined a little. Rose would go completely drunk and will try basically everything to get one of the guys in bed. She sure didn't use me to be with them but she tried to get little chances she can get with at least ONE. 

Luke laughed and nodded his head, I went up to go get food but he pulled me back down and sat on top of me completely. 

All of his weight on me so it was hard to push his fat ass off of me. I cried out, punching his back plafully.

"Hemmings! Get your fat ass off! I'm hungry." I tried shoving him off but he wouldn't budge at all. I sighed, giving up and lied there as he pretended to sleep on top of me. 

After a few minutes, I finally build up the strength and kick him off of me and onto the floor. He screamed as he hit the floor and he lay there for a while, face down. 

I laughed quietly, getting up and made sure to step on him on purpose which made him groan. Before he could grab me again, I ran out and into the living room. 

"Why don't you two date already? Gosh, seeing you do that is weird." Calum made a disgusted face and I furrowed my eyebrows at him, confused because I told him this before. 

"Me and Luke are BEST friends. We would never date." I explained to him and he smirked, waving his hand that signals me to go away. 

"Yeah. Yeah." He mumbled. 

I rolled my eyes at Calum and walked into the kitchen to see Luke standing next to my mom while she made sandwiches for us. 

I smiled and grabbed a plate, along with some chips, a drink and a sandwich she made for me as Luke did the same, following me into my bedroom. 

We sat there and watched a funny tv show that he picked out while we ate our food. 

Luke was talking about something but I didn't really pay much attention to it, only payed attention to my sandwich that I was eating. It was pretty good. My mom always made the best sandwiches and I would always eat them like everyday. 

"Are you listening?!" Luke snapped his fingers in front of my face and I stared at him, amused. He knows I didn't listen to him. He knows I don't while I'm eating. He should know better than to talk when I pay attention to my food. 

"Well then. I feel.... alone." Luke dramatically said and I slapped his arm. 

"Shut up! You know you're not." I laughed, eating some of my chips after my sandwich. This time when he was talking, I actually listened a little bit. 

He talked about how he used to watch this tv show when he was 13 and that the fact that they still make this show makes him happy, I guess. 

He's obsessed with it because he said, 'it makes me crack up laughing! I love it.' 

"You love everything." I reminded him. He nodded. "True, true." 

"Loser." I mumble. 

"Jerk." He whispered.

"Bitch." 

"Ass hole." He glared at me.

"Fuck you!" I laughed.

"What time?" He winked. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yo yo. Hope you enjoy this chapter. 

If you do, go and please vote, comment your thoughts and share. Lol. 

Thank you guys for voting and commenting and such. Its amazing how a bit active you guys are when its only been like what, a week or two since I started this fanfic? 

Lol. Thank you. Keep being active for me! Don't fail cx 

QOTD: Fav. tv shows?

~I watch a lot of tv. I watch Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, Awkward, The Walking Dead etc. lol

Comment your answers? If you guys don't answer my questions that I will start doing at the end of every chapter, then I'll stop the questions lmfao. I'll probably do 2 questions? I'll try! 

QOTD #2: What are your thoughts on Lukey and Ari? 

Tbh, I think they're adorable. I would want a friendship with someone like that. cx lol 

Comment!! Thank youuuuuuu xoxoxoxoxo 

Message me anytime c: 

10 Votes Before Next Time?