Chapter 2 » Home

After that we just basically all went out to the movies. There was nothing else to do but stay at the hotel and play video games so why not just watch a movie? They rarely do anyways. 

I sighed and sat next to Calum and Niall, I wasn't feeling this movie because it was a scary movie and it was 12am right now. I swear, I'm going to have nightmares. 

"You scared?" Calum laughed, grabbing popcorn and eating it. I shook my head like it wasn't a big deal but inside, I was fucking terrified. 

"I can tell when you're scared so why lie, right?" He whispered as the movie started, I chewed on my bottom lip and stared at the screen. 

When the movie was done, we all went back to our hotel rooms and went to bed. 

I had to leave tomorrow, which sucked because I barely did anything out here except for hide in my room and go to the concert. 

*

I woke up at 11am and started getting ready, the plane leaves at 2pm and Calum is suppose to take me to the airport. 

It was pretty weird how Calum was now my best friend when I came to surprise him but lets all watch when he soon ignores me for his three best friends. 

He's just hanging out with me because I'm only here for a short few days. That's why. 

A knock on the door caught my attention and I walked over, opening it. 

Calum stood in the doorway with a stuff bear. 

"Here, just for the flight home." He handed it to me and walked inside. 

"Ugh, it sucks that you were here for a boring few days and had to hide." He frowned, sitting on my messed up hotel bed. I shrugged, smiling small. 

"Its okay, we can hang out when you come back." Highly doubt it. "I'll try!" Calum chuckled, standing up. 

"So, can I at least take my sister out for lunch before her flight? Just you and me." He spoke once again and I nodded, fixing my flat hair. 

I finished all of my packing before Calum got here so I was good. 

He rolled my suitcase down to the van that I got picked up in and set the suitcase in the back. 

Calum has never taken me out to lunch often. We used to when we were 16. 

Me, him and Mali would go out a lot. 

It sucks how I'm the one who stays at home while the other two chase their dreams. Maybe I should? Naaaah. 

As we sat down at a small place that had barely anyone, Calum started to speak up before I can, "How's life at home? Anything new?" He asked and I shook my head a little, thinking about what has happened. 

"Oh the usual." 

"Do you still get bullied?" He questions quietly, I shrug and opened my menu, pretending I was looking for what I wanted to eat but I was actually trying to ignore his stare. 

"Ari," Calum trailed off, "you can't let those people hurt you, it shows that they're winning. You got to stand up and I don't mean fight like last time but ignore it because there's people here who adore you." He explained and I nodded, finally looking up to meet his gaze. 

"Thank you." I smile and he shrugs, "I have to protect my little sis, right?" 

*

Me and Calum waitied for my plane to board, we talked from time to time but it was rather silent.