Chapter 1 » WWA Tour.

I ran a hand through my curly hair as I ate breakfast that my mom had made for just me and her this morning. 

My dad went to work pretty early today so it was just me and her. 

I was already done with High School, thank god, and have been at home for about 4 months now. I didn't know if I wanted to go to college. 

I mean, my brother and sister are singers and are basically famous while I'm the 'loser' in the family. 

I was rarely payed any attention too unless my mom wasn't as busy with calling or texting my brother and sister, she would take me out somewhere and spoil me for the day. 

My dad is gone a lot with work and all so, I barely see him too. 

My brother, Calum, is my twin brother. I haven't seen him in seven months since he's been touring a lot and haven't really gotten a break to come visit but he 'says' he'll be back in a week which I'm not that excited about because when he comes, my parents spoil him and Calum ignores me when I try to catch up with him. But its whatever, I still have my friends. I still have youtube. I still have twitter and tumblr and facebook. 

"I have to go out to the store today and prepare some stuff for when Calum comes home." My mother said whilst she kissed my forehead and walked out the front door, I groaned once she left and picked up my iphone as it beeped. 

'Yo little sis, I know I haven't text you in a while but I just want you to know that I miss you xxx ~ Mali-Koa' 

I smiled, Mali was basically the only sibling that texts me daily and likes hanging out with me. 

Me and Calum used to be really close when we were younger, we fought a lot but we were still close and were comfortable about telling each other anything and everything that we wanted to tell. 

But now, he just doesn't seem to care at all. It sucks. 

I quickly text her back before I got up and walked into my room. 

Today, I shall do nothing other than make a short little video of course. 

I basically only have subscribers because 1. I'm Calum's sister. 2. I'm rarely funny and weird. and 3. I'm Mali-Koa's younger sister. 

So yeah. 

My phone beeped a few times while i set up my camera and everything. 

After I finished, I picked up my phone off my bed and unlocked it. 

'Hey cutie, mind if I come over? Please say yes, I'm already in your driveway. x -Rose' 

'You HAVE to come to America on Tuesday ! The last concert is on Saturday and is also my brithday ;) xx -Nialler' 

'Can you go look to see if we have any flour, hun? x -Mom' 

I smiled, replying a yes to my best friend Rose. I've known her since we were in elementary. She used to flirt with Calum 24/7 when he was here but now she can't. Which I find funny. 

I also replied to Niall, talking to him about the flight out there, wondering if I could go out there. 

Me and Niall are basically brother and sister, he would tell me to convince the guys to let him in the band. Haha. 

"YO." Rose shouted once she entered my room, I looked up from my phone, laughing. She tackled me in a hug and messed up my hair. 

"Hey! Stop it." I whined, slapping her hands away as she laughed, sitting on my bed and pulled out her phone.