Chapter 6 » Clubbing [PART 2]

*Warning! There's some smut and if you want to skip it I'll put a ' *~*~*~*~* ' to let you know its done. Other than that, sorry its horrible. I'm not really good at 'smut' makes me uncomfortable to type lol. -Dani xx*

Once we walked into his place, he closed the door and pushed me against it a bit and continued on what he did at the club. 
He kissed my lips roughly and made sure his lips were really close to mine. 
My hands ran along his back up to his hair, that's already a mess. 
I pulled his hair softly, earning a groan from him. He was honestly a mess and it was fun to see a different side of him, like this. 
I never thought I would end up sleeping with Michael, never in my life. 
My 'drunk' mind want to go further but something in my head was screaming to stop because.. I'm a virgin. 
My eyes kinda widened a bit once I realized, I am a virgin and Michael obviously doesn't know and I don't want to seem like a little loser that's 18 and a virgin. 

Michael seem to notice how uncomfortable I was getting and he pulled away, cupping my face as he looked at me. 
"Don't worry, I won't hurt you." He smiled, kissing my forehead. Shit, he knew. He knew this whole time? Well then. 
I nodded my head slowly, smiling small before pressing my lips against his again. This is crazy, beyond crazy. What the hell. I don't get this. Since when did I let Michael do this to me? I mean, he has kissed me in the past but I sort of pushed him away. I was scared and I'm scared now but my drunk self obviously had no fucks to give as I kept kissing him and pulling him closer to me. 

I wrapped my legs around his waist and when I did, my crotch rubbed against his making him moan. 
His moans were kinda turning me on. 
Wait what? 

Michael carried me to his bedroom, laying me down on his queen sized bed and crawled towards me, his hands next to my head to hold himself up. 
He leaned down, attacking my neck again, even though it has enough hickeys, he continued putting more. 
I cupped his face forcing him back up, kissing his lips then going down to his neck to leave bruises. But he stopped me after I put a few along his neck. 

Michael smiled, trailing his hands underneath my dress and pulled it down slowly. He took his time, obviously enjoying it and once he got it off, he threw it onto the floor.
He wandered his hands around my half naked body, I couldn't really handle this since I've been so insecure in the past and I'm still kind of insecure now and the fact that I'm letting someone see me naked and touching all over me, is making me awkward but I tried to push it away, take a deep breath and enjoy it. 

I pulled at the end of Michael's shirt and he got the message, letting me take it off him. I threw it somewhere on the floor and ran my fingers painfully slow down to his pants. 
He seemed to grow impatient but he didn't do anything so I continue, pulling down his pants slowly he groaned a bit when I 'accidentally' touched his 'man hood'
I guess man hood sounds better... right? I'm so weird when it comes it sex, I swear. 

Michael kicked his jeans off his feet and leaned down, kissing along my neck down to my chest leaving small bruises again. 
I guess he likes putting a lot of hickeys on girls. 
He moved back up, pecking my lips. He kind of caught me off guard by cupping my boobs and he went up to my ear, 
"So beautiful." He whispered, pecking my cheek then finally went down to my underwear. 

He hooked his fingers around the strap and this time he was being the teased, pulling it down really slow. 
I felt goosebumps come up onto my arms. 
I decided to sit up and pull my underwear down faster then pulled his boxers down. Michael chuckled at how eager I was, but I didn't really care. 
He came up, kissing my lips for a few seconds then pulled back with a smile on his face. He moved my hair out of my face and pecked my lips.
Why is he acting all sweet and innocent now? Does he only want me in bed orrr. 

"I won't hurt you, I promise." He mumbled, pressing his lips against mine yet again but I gotta admit, he's a good kisser. 
"Just tell me when it hurts and I'll stop, okay?" He spoke against my lips and I nodded as I cupped his face bringing him closer. 
He distracted me for a bit before slowly sliding into me and let me tell you, that shit hurt like hell. I tried not to show my 'painful' side so I continued kissing him, trying to ignore how much it hurts. 
He stayed still for a few seconds and I knew he was waiting for me. I nodded slowly, feeling the pain die down a little bit. 

Michael started to move slow with his lips still attached to mine in a slow kiss. As he started to move faster, I kept moaning against his lips and Mikey smiled, moaning himself from time to time. 
He continued his movements, going faster whenever he felt like it. 
I arched my back which now our chests were completely pressed together. 
"You close?" He whispered but turned out to be a loud moan at the end of that sentence. I nodded, my head clouded with so much pleasure. I never knew sex can feel like this. It was amazing. 

As he continued, I felt a knot in my stomach meaning that I was close. He knew that I was getting closer too, so he went faster and deeper causing me to moan, my fingers nails digging into his back. 
He kept going until I came undone and a few seconds after, Michael did too. He thrusted a few times before pulling out and laying beside me. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* 

He wrapped his arm around my naked body and I went closer to him, resting my head on his chest as he pulled the blankets over us. 
I was thinking for a while and they weren't really good thoughts. 
Like, what will happened to me and Michael tomorrow? Would we go back to just friends? 
My mind was now full of thoughts so I just closed my eyes trying to push them away.
I was so tired and my body was so sore. Would this hurt more in the morning? I dont know but I don't care. 
As Michael kissed my head, I started to drift off to sleep.

______________________________________________

I was very uncomfortable typing that but whatver. I know it sucks Haha. 
Vote for me to upload more chapters. 
I already went ahead and done Chapter 7 and 8 but vote and comment if you want me to upload them!
Share this story pleaseeee! 

QOTD: 
Do you think that it was a good idea for Mikey and Ari to hook up?

Comment!

Love ya! xoxo