Chapter 12 » Park Day

Its been a few days since I told them I was pregnant; they took it quite well, which surprised me. I haven't talked to Michael since then and honestly that just shows that he's been lying to all of us about taking care of his child. But its whatever.

Right now, me, Ash, Cal and Luke decided to hang out at the park. 
Luke and Calum were playing soccer (or football) while Ashton sat down next to me, since he wasn't all that good at playing like they were. 
Ashton would tell me stories from time to time, about his family and how he remembered when his mom was pregnant. Then he told me this weird story about how a fan lied and said she was pregnant so she could date Ashton. I mean, I guess. 
Then, Ashton started talking about Michael and he told me something that honestly, I didn't want to hear at all. 

"Oh, you're not the first girl he got pregnant." He shrugged and my eyes widen, "Wait what?" I quickly cut him off. Michael got more girls pregnant? That just made my mood drop all the way down. Holy shit. watch the next time I see Michael. 
"He got like 3 other girls pregnant, you didn't know that?" I shook my head, anger boiling up inside me. This was totally pissing me off. 

"Yeah, well the other 3 girls have Michael's babies but since Mikey didn't do anything to be their father, the girls found new guys to help with their baby and act like the father even if they aren't" He explained to me and I shook my head again. This ass hole. Oh my god, I'm so pissed off. I want to seriously punch him in the face. 
"Now I want to punch him." I growled a little bit, standing up as Calum and Luke walk over. I pushed past them, going straight to the house which is only a few blocks away and I knew Michael was there because he said he was staying here for a bit with my parents. 

God, watch when I get my hands on him. He would really wish he hadn't fucked with me. 
Once I reached the house, I stormed inside getting weird looks from my parents because of my sudden change of attitude. I grabbed Michael, quickly dragging him into my room and closed the door, more like slamming but anyways. 
I locked the door so no one would come because trust me, I know the guys are probably running right now. 

"Are you fucking serious?!" I spoke up after a few minutes of silence, mostly me pacing back and forth while breathing heavy. 
"What did I do?" He raised up his hands with a confused look on his face. I shook my head, getting beyond pissed off. 
"Why didn't you tell me that you had THREE kids?! Oh my god." I started to panic, I hated when I got played, especially when there's other girls that were involved in it as well. 

"Come on, Ari. Its not that bad-" 

"NOT THAT BAD?! This is your FOURTH child, Michael? And you're not owning up to the plate of fatherhood. You can't just let other guys do your work when you're the one who created the child." I sigh, running a through my dark hair. The red haired boy stared at me for a few minutes not knowing what to say. I know he looked ashamed of the amount of girls he fucked and also got pregnant but we all know he still won't own up.
"Does your parents know?" I ask out of nowhere after I've seen that he won't be replying to me any time soon. He shook his head while looking down at his feet. 

"Come on.." I reach for the door but Michael stops me, giving me that worried look that a kid would give before getting a beaten from their parents. 
"Don't tell them, please." I shook my head, ignoring his pleads. His parents have to know. They have four grandkids that they don't know about. 
"We need to." 

~~

After the drive to his house, Michael stopped me from going inside right away. He looked down at me with his green eyes that were full of guilt. 
"Look, those three girls? They're probably just fucking with me saying that its my baby when its probably not. They're whores, Ari. Trust me.. You're the first girl I got pregnant. Please, don't tell them. I'm begging you." He said barely in a whisper but I shook my head, walking into his house to be greeted by his mom that was cooking in the kitchen and his dad who was sitting down on the couch. 

"Thank you for coming over for dinner, Ari and Mikey!" His mother said in a sweet tone and I smiled warmly at her. 
"Thank you for having us!" I hug her tightly and she set her hand on my stomach, her smile growing wider. 

"Hows the baby?" She asked, rubbing my stomach a little bit before going back to cooking. I shrugged, watching Michael walk away. 
"The baby's fine. Healthy and growing bigger and bigger each day." I sigh, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. 

"That's really good. Hoping for the best for you and the father." She smiled, patting my back softly. 

~~

"Thank you again for having us." I smile wide, taking a bite out of the chocolate cake Michael's mom had given us. 
During the whole dinner, Mikey kept giving me looks that read 'please don't tell them' but honestly, I have to. 
But Michael seemed so guilty, but these are his parents. Michael is the only child, his mom and dad have the right to know right away. 

"Umm. Me and Michael actually came here to tell you guys something." I sigh, finishing off the cake and drank some water. 
They stared at me, waiting for a repsonse but I froze. 
I didn't know whether to actually speak of it but I can, right? I mean, I've told everyone else. Now its time to tell two more people that are important to this baby. 
This shouldn't be hard.

"About the baby... umm, it's-" Michael cut me off with a loud sigh escaping his lips and uncovered my mouth with his hand.
"I'll tell them." He mumbled, looking up at his confused parents. 

"I got Ariana pregnant. The baby she's carrying is mine..."