Chapter 4 » Bad Boy Clifford

I sighed, watching all of the boys talk in the kitchen. Nothing to involve me of course. 

I'm actually quite surprise, they're with each other 24/7 on tour and yet they stick together 24/7 on break? What the hell?

I guess they don't get tired of each other.

After a few minutes, I walked back in my room and sat down on my bed while watching tv. But I was too busy to watch because all I did was scroll through my phone, played a few games, updated a few things. Nothing new.I went on snapchat and just took a few pictures. The guys were still talking.. like really loud and I sort of listened to some of it but the rest I didn't care too much for. 

I wonder if they're literally going to the bar tonight because I want to. I like drinking, I like to forget some things, I like to party and dance. I just love it all.Sometimes I get beyond drunk, sometimes I go but I don't get drunk at all. It depends if I was in the mood to drink but today I am. Thank god you're allowed in there at age 18, other places you have to wait until you're 21! That's too long for me. 

Well, my first drinking party was when I was 16. My parents didn't know about the drinking at all until I was old enough to go drink. But all the boys knew that I drank.We all drank together. I think Ashton was the only one old enough at the time and we would always send him for drinks and we'll sit in Michael's room drinking since his house was always empty. 

His mom would always work. He never had any siblings. So, it was just us and back then, he used to count us as his brothers/sister. But now, its like they pushed me out of their group and just hung out as the four of them. I made it seem like it wasn't a big deal and that I wasn't sad or anything but I missed all of them, I barely see them and they see each other like every single day. Like, thanks. Its not like I wanted to be your friends too ya know. My phone buzzed and I looked down to see a text from Jordan. 

'We still going to the bar? I really need a drink. x' 

'yaaasss. lol. same.' 

I texted him back and got up, walking out to go ask the boys about the bar thing because Luke said they were going but I wanted to know for sure.

"Are you guys going to the bar tonight or...?" I asked and they all stopped to look at me. Luke shrugged and Michael smiled, staring at me. 

"Well, I'm up for the bar." He fixed his red hair and put the hat back on his head. Then they all nodded. 

"I guess we're going.. why?" Calum questions and I shrug my shoulders. 

"Luke said you guys were and my friends wanted to go." I told them, they all seem to think about it but Calum nodded, waving his hand for me to walk away. 

I groan and roll my eyes at how childish he is when I'm around not only his friends but my friends too. Once I gotten back to my room, I texted my friends real quick saying that we'll meet up at the front of the bar in 3 hours. I didn't know what to exactly do for three hours but I guess I'll just take a shower now to waste some time. 

I walked into the bathroom, turning on the water to warm then shut the door and locked it because I don't trust the guys, they like to prank me sometimes out of nowhere and last time they poured ice cold water on me while I was in the shower. One of them almost saw me naked and it was awkward for a while. 

Quickly, I stripped down and climbed into the shower, standing under the warm water. I loved showers, I used to take them alllll the time. Showers/baths relaxed me and made me forget about a few things. Now, I have a lot of lazy days so I take a shower sometimes. I just made it sound like I stink. I don't, I just take a shower when I'm going out and I barely do so yeah. 

I hurried up and got out, wrapping my small body in a big fluffy towel and walked out of the bathroom. My bedroom was connected to the bathroom so thank god for that or else I'll have to walk down the hall naked with only a towel to find the guys staring at me and you know how boys are. I jumped up seeing Michael in my room and once he saw me, he raised his eyebrows amused at what he just saw me in. 

"Michael, what the hell are you doing in here?" My eyebrows knit together in confusion of what he was doing in here because he's basically the only one I barely talk to. 

He thinks he's the better one and the bad ass in the band. He's a man whore and doesn't have relationships, he has one night stands with hoes from the club. I'm surprised they aren't pregnant.

"The guys went to go get something at Ashton's so I stayed." He shrugged, a smirk forming on his lips and I rolled my eyes. 

"Well, I need to get dress." I simply said, pointing towards the door and he shrugged, sitting on the bed. 

"I don't mind, you can change." Michael chuckled and winked at me.

"Not in front of you, Clifford. Now out." I whined, walking to my drawers and started to pick out an outfit. I peeked over my shoulder to see Michael just looking at me while laying on my bed, I sighed and walked to the bathroom with my clothes in my hand. I guess I'll get dressed in here. 

When I finally got dressed, I walked out and Michael was still there just on his phone. He looked up once he heard the door opened and smiled small. 

"So how have you been little Hood?" He asked and I shrugged. 

"The usual." I spoke, sitting next to him and brushing my wet hair. Michael sat up, staring at me for a few seconds.

"The usual? Like what?" He laughed. 

"You know, Michael." I said, glancing at him while brushing my long hair and he shrugged, trying to remember what had happen to me in the past that's sort of still happening.

"Aw, little hood still gets bullied?" He smriked and I seriously wanted to punch that smirk off his face. 

"Not really. I've been good after high school ended." I explained and he nooded understanding what I was saying.

"You know, you're beautiful don't let anyone tell you you're not because you are." Michael smiled, shrugging his shoulders and my cheeks started to turn a deep red color. 

"Thanks, I guess." I mumbled.

"No problem, beautiful." He winked. I swear he flirts waaaay too much.