Chapter 10 » Small Bump

It's been about 3 months since I found out I was pregnant and the little baby bump was growing more and more each day, which made me more nervous to tell everyone.
Luke almost slipped it out a few times and Michael still thinks that I'm lying about the baby so he can stay with me, which is whatever I guess.
I started to wear baggy t-shirts that mainly belonged to Luke and Calum to cover up the little baby growing inside of me. 
My mom kept questioning me about eating a lot and staying in my room even more than I usually do but I made up dumb excuses and she just shrugged it off. 

Right now, me, Luke and Ashton are at Starbucks to get a quick drink and hang out. 
Everytime me and Luke hang out with someone, I get so nervous because like I said, he can't keep big secrets away from everyone. 
I prayed that he won't slip it out, even little hints but I'm pretty sure he would. 
They were talking about some action movie that I wasn't really in until they started talking about girls they had a huge crush on and i listened a little bit.

"I had the biggest crush on her! Then right when I almost asked her out, she told me she was pregnant with her ex's baby so I backed up." Ashton laughed and I furrowed my eyebrows. 'What a little ass hole.' I thought to myself, but its kinda true though. Like if a guy, with a kid, asked me out I would say no because he's a father and I wouldn't really want that right now but its still kinda mess up to do that to a girl. Especially if she was going to be a single mom, like me. 

"That's kinda fucked up though. She's going to be a single mom.." Luke shrugged his shoulders, looking over at me. I sighed, taking a sip of my coffee and leaned back into my seat. 
"Well, she shouldn't have fucked without protection." Ashton said in a smart ass attitude and Luke tensed up. I rested my hand on his from underneath the table so Ashton wouldn't see.

"Well, dude. It wasn't just her fault. The guy shouldn't have been dumb and not wrap it up." Luke was getting angry and honestly I was getting upset too. He was all talking about what happened to me and that pissed me off a tiny bit but I tried not to let it get to me. 
"Luke, why are you so upset about this? You don't even know that girl." Ashton stated, he was pissed off too. They both were and I was praying it wont lead to fist fighting. 

"Because it happened to Ariana!!" Luke shouted then quickly covered his mouth once he realized what he had said out loud in public. My eyes widen and so did Ashton's. He stared at me for the longest time, his eyes softening.
"You're pregnant?" He whispered, confused and I nodded.

"With Michael's baby.." Luke continued and I slapped his arm. Ashton raised his eyebrows up amused but still kinda upset.
"You and Michael.... together?" He giggled a little bit and I rolled my eyes.

I didn't even want to talk about this. 
I'm already mad that Luke said this out loud and now, Ashton wants to laugh about this? 
This is fucking serious. I'm 18, I'm pregnant with a guys baby that doesn't even give a shit about this child. I'm so done with these guys. 
I wanted to cry so badly right now, all my emotions building up was killing me.

"I was drunk." I said quietly, looking down at my cup. I was too shamed to look Ash in the eyes. He probably thinks I'm an idiot for doing this but I didn't even realize how horrible fucking Michael would be until I found out I was pregnant. 
It hurts to know that you'll be a single mother and it hurts to know that your BEST friend is spilling the secret out everywhere to people that you don't want knowing.  
Ashton reached over the table and grabbed my hand, holding it tightly. I smiled small at him but was still upset. 

"Lets go home, yeah?" 

~~

Me and Luke sat on my bed, watching some boring movie but mostly talking about how I would tell my parents and I do plan on telling them very soon before I grow any bigger than I already have. 
I want to just sit down with them and have dinner then actually talk to them. 
Not in a rude way, in the nicest way possible so I can just come right out and say that I'm pregnant. Now that Ashton knows, I feel like its going to spread more before I even get to tell my parents so I need to plan on telling them soon. 

"Hey Ari!!" Rose barged into my room which caused me and Luke to jump up, scared. She stopped and stared at Luke then at me, wiggling her eyebrows then with her finger, she signaled Luke to get out and he did, closing the door. 
"I missed you! What's been going on?" She laid down on my bed and I shrugged my shoulders. Should I tell her? It would be the start, wouldn't it? She rested her head on my stomach and I quickly pushed her off. Making sure to not make it noticeable. 

"What the hell? Why did you do that?" She asked, staring at me. Shit, she noticed.

"I gotta tell you something.. important." I chewed on my bottom lip and she nodded, telling me to go on. I didn't know how to tell her and I didn't know if I even wanted to tell her right away. She shoved me a little and I noticed that I was taking forever to tell her what I was going to say. 
I took a deep breath. Here goes nothing. 

"I sort of slept with Michael..." I said, looking away and she jumped on my bed to sit up. Rose pushed me lightly and covered her mouth.
"NO WAY. YOU GOT TO SLEEP WITH ONE OF THEM BEFORE ME?!" She shouted but I covered her mouth before she shouted any louder. 

"AND...." I started off and she mumbled into my hand, "and?" she said confused and I nodded, taking my hand off of her mouth, shushing her. 
"I'm pregnant..." I whispered, looking down and she gasped, pulling me into the tightest hug ever. I wrapped my arms around my best friend and laid my head on her shoulder. 

"I'll be here for you, you know that right?" Rose mumbled, brushing my hair back and I nodded.

"I'll always be here, okay? I promise." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now Ashton and Rose knows about the little baby! Lol. Vote for me guys and follow if you like :)

QOTD: How do you feel about her being pregnant? 

Comment! 

Love you lots xx