Chapter 11 » Tongue Tied

"You're gonna tell them?" Luke asked, leaning against his car that was parked in my drive way. I slowly nodded my head a bit; I wasn't too sure if I wanted to tell them today but I have to. This small bump isn't going to be so small anymore and the baggy t-shirts won't cover it up for long. 
"Yeah, I have to. I'm getting bigger and bigger.. soon your t-shirts won't even fit me." I bit down on my bottom lip, crossing my arms over my chest. I'm kinda nervous but then I'm not. 
"Want me to stay?" He stands up straight, his body towering over my small frame. God, I'm so short but oh damn well. I nodded again but stopped him before he could walk up to my front door. 

"You want to go shopping for me? I have a list set up in the kitchen. You shop, I clean." I explained to him then he nodded, understanding what I was saying. I told him I'll text him the list then sent him on his way. My family was out at the moment and will be for a few hours, so I made sure to have Ashton keep them all busy while I clean up and cook. I invited over some of my friends, Michael, Luke and Ashton, of course but I highly doubt Michael will come. He still is angry with me and Luke, he still thinks I'm lying but I do have ultrasound photos and a small stomach that will prove him wrong. 

After I was done cleaning the whole house, Luke was already home and set all the food onto the counters, helping me set up and cook the food I planned on giving them. 
Me and Luke talked from time to time about it but other than that, it was silent while I cooked chicken, some veggies and also, I told Luke to pick up a small cake. 
'I really hope this goes well.' I thought to myself.

A few hours later and it was time for everyone to eat, everyone thanked me of course and surprisingly, Michael came but sat on the other side of the table, which didn't bother me. 
All of us had small talk until it grew silent and Luke gave me that 'talk now' look. I didn't want to talk, I was scared shitless about all of this. 
I took a deep breath then let it out.

"I have something to say..." I started off and everyones attention was on me, "a few months ago, I went to a party and got a little too drunk. Drunk me being drunk me, I went crazy and I didn't mean for none of this to happen and I hate myself everyday for it. Trust me.... Okay, what I'm trying to say is that I'm pregnant." I rushed all of it out and it felt nice to get everything off my chest; it felt like a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders. 

"You're what?" My mom said quietly. I prayed, lord, I prayed a lot today that this wasn't gonna go bad and I'm even praying now that my mom wouldn't flip out on me. 
"I'm so sorry mom but that's not the end of it." All of their jaws dropped once I told them there was more. 

"Its Luke's?!" Calum spoke up and I shook my head, making a weird face. By weird, I mean a 'I would never fuck him' look. Well, the baby being Michael's is worst than it being Luke's... Fuck, I'm dead. 
"The baby is Michael's.." I mumbled and Mikey glared at me, wanting to speak up about it but Calum beat him to it.

"What did I tell you about fucking MY best friends, Ari?! Oh my god!" He shouted, annoyed but my mom hurried up and silenced him. She stood up and I can tell how hurt she was just by looking at her face expression. I disappointed her. I can tell. 
"Its not mine, I swear." Michael raised his hands up. 

"Why do you think that I'm lying?! You're the one who took my v-card then ditched me! Why the hell would I go after ANOTHER douche bag like you?! Look, Clifford. Here's your fucking child." I threw the ultrasound pictures at him and stood up, I was sick and tired of Michael saying that this isn't his child. Like, who the fuck does he think he is? This is his baby. Why would I make that up?

"These could be fake." He angrily said, standing up as well and I had to look up at him because of how tall he was compared to me. I lifted up Luke's shirt that I was wearing and everyone stared at my small stomach. Michael shut up right away, his eyes softening at the sight of my baby bump. 
"Ariana." My mom said, standing next to me and she rested her hand onto my stomach, a small smile appearing on her lips. 

"I'm sorry. I disappointed you and.." My mom cut me off by shushing me then hugged me tightly. She would muttered stuff in my ear saying that it would be alright but I highly doubt that. I was terrified of what the future holds for me and this baby and even Michael! 
After my mom back away, Michael shook his head over and over, not wanting to believe it. 

"I'm such an idiot. Oh god." Mikey mumbled under his breath, running a hand through his hair. Everyone was still quiet and I hated it so much. 
"You take care of her, alright? Well, take care of them both." My mother said towards Michael and he nodded, smiling. I can see in his eyes that he hates me and that he's lying to my mom, he's not going to take care of me or the baby, just watch. 

"I'm pretty sure Michael wouldn't man up." Luke rolled his eyes, taking a sip of his coke. Oh now here comes a fight. 
"Dude." Michael said, "stop trying to start a fight." 

"It's true. We all know that you won't man up and you'll continue to be a dick towards Ari and fuck other girls." Luke smirked. 

"Can we just all stop and enjoy this moment, please?" My mother spoke, shushing the two angry boys and went off to get cake but the tension was still there and it was complete hell just watching them two glare at each other. 

"You better take care of my sister, Michael or else I'll beat your ass." I heard Calum say and honestly, that made my day much better...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo yo yo c: 
Hello guys, anyways. Vote for me and follow if you like. 

QOTD: Do you want the baby to be a boy or girl? And give some names for both down below? 

Thank you for reading, commenting and voting. Whatever, just thank you for all the support. 

Love you lots xx