🚬🌸out🌸🚬

LarryYeetedMySoul said that my chapters look weird without an A/N. So I made one for you, doll.
Xx

Louis walked into a lecture on Monday, in a very good mood because he got to see Harry again after their weekend together.

An amazing weekend it was.

Louis plopped down in a chair and placed his books on his table, licking his lips as Zayn sat down next to him.

''Dude, you and Styles fucked, huh?''

Louis raised an eyebrow at him. ''Why would you even think that?''

Zayn chuckled. ''Mate, he's glowing and when you walked past him this morning he was blushing like crazy. Haven't you told him it was just a one time thing? He still looked hopeful.''

Louis frowned, why didn't Harry come up to him. And why did he not see his boyfriend?

''So, you finally fucked!'' Zayn yelled.

Louis slapped his hand over Zayn's mouth and rolled his eyes. ''No need for the queen to hear you, Zee. Shut your mouth about it.''

''Oh C'mon, Lou. You wanted to fuck him for so long! How was he? Did he scream like you wanted him to do? How'd you dump him.'' Zayn asked, nudging Louis' shoulder.

Louis looked at his friend and huffed. ''You know what, Zayn. It's all none of your goddamn business.''

Zayn held up his hand in surrender and his eyes widened. Louis always gave him the obscene details when he slept with someone. What was so different about Harry.

''What? Was he that disappointing?''

''Zayn, shut the fuck up. What happened between me and Harry is private and I suggest you stop harassing both him and me.''

The 21-year-old stood up and walked to another table, where Liam was sitting.

Liam smiled at him and patted his back.

''I've only got one thing to say about it.'' The brunette said Louis gave him a warning look.

''Look, Lou. I just want to say that I'm happy for you. You obviously care a lot about him and he cares about you and I think you deserve that. I knew you were secretly looking for romance too.''

Louis laughed lowly and nodded. ''Thanks, Li. You're a lot better than you twat of a boyfriend over there.''

''I know, Louis but erm... You better treat that boy well because he's honestly the sweetest.''

''I'm very well aware of it. Trust me, I'd rather cut my heart out than hurt him.''

🚬🌸🚬🌸🚬🌸🚬🌸🚬🌸🚬🌸🚬

Louis looked at Harry during their lunch break.

Harry's cheeks were pink and his curls were pushed back by a bandana. He was wearing skinnies but that was only because he was in the mood for them. Not because he felt like he couldn't wear a skirt.

Also, he was wearing one of Louis' jumpers. It wasn't as obvious as rhe possessive hickey Louis tried to give him yesterday but it was something.

Harry was on his phone, most likely reading a book but he hadn't looked up at Louis once. And Louis wanted Harry's attention.

He grabbed his phone and opened his chat with Harry.

Lou❤⚽️: I see you. You look beautiful today, angel.