14

The next morning, Jungwoo was awoken by shuffling in the room. He could tell he was still hugging on Lucas, so it wasn't him moving.

His eyes opened suddenly when he felt a heavy force on his legs. Lucas groaned and looked up without letting go of him.

"Who...Renjun? What are you doing?"

Jungwoo looked around. "Who's Renjun?" He whispered.

"Oh right, Jungwoo this is my little brother. He's a pain, so just be aware." Lucas said sleepily.

Renjun looked at them from the foot of the bed. He giggled. "You two were sleeping together!"

Jungwoo cocked his head towards Lucas before turning red. Lucas just chuckled and kissed his forehead.

"Ew, now you guys are being gross. Mom told me to tell you food is ready." Renjun shrugged and walked out.

Now alone, Jungwoo looked up. "Are we really...gross?"

Lucas caressed the side of his face with his hand. "Of course not, he just means that we were being intimate with each other in front of him. When I did this," he kissed his forehead again.

Jungwoo nodded in understanding and started to get up, as Lucas' mother had requested their presence at the table. However, he was pulled back by Lucas.

"Stay for a while. I want to know some things about my boyfriend."

He blushed. "L-Like what?"

"The things you like. What you want me to do. This is a two-way relationship, you know."

Jungwoo giggled.

Lucas put a hand under his own head and rested it on the pillow facing Jungwoo. "So," He said, "what should I call you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Everyone calls you Jungwoo and your friends call you Zeus. But you see, I'm special, so I should have my own name for you."

"Like a pet name?"

"Exactly like a pet name." Lucas shifted and kissed his nose. "So what do you like? 'Angel?' 'Sweetie?' 'Baby?'"

Jungwoo's heart fluttered and he turned red. "I...um...I like...the last one..."

"Oh really?"

Jungwoo nodded.

"Good to know. Let's go eat breakfast now, baby."

He felt like he was being shot through the heart. His entire body was somehow presenting itself in a way that made Lucas feel the love.

He pinched his cheek. "You're so cute. I'll get you some sweatpants, mkay? That way they don't have to see them."

Jungwoo liked that Lucas just knew. He didn't have to request it.

He nodded and got up, changing once Lucas left the room before him. He was greeted by the family when he came down the stairs.

"Oh, good morning dear. I made breakfast," Lucas' mother said.

Jungwoo smiled and muttered a thank you.

He sat next to Lucas at the table. There were already plates set out in front of them, so they quickly began eating.

Renjun sat down across from them. "So, did you guys have fun last night?"

Jungwoo stopped in shock and started coughing aside. Lucas patted his back lightly until he redeemed himself and resumed eating.

"Oh Injunie, we didn't do anything like that." Lucas said.

Jungwoo was happy that Lucas answered for him.

Lucas' mother joined them at the table. His father was still in the living room.

"Oh, I have a question for you, Jungwoo."

He looked up and leaned in to show he was listening. She stood up and gestured for him to follow. He did, but cautiously.

Around the corner in the other room, she leaned up against the wall. "You know, you were on the news the other day. I didn't hear the story but I definitely heard your name. Can you tell me what it was about?"

Jungwoo looked up anxiously. "I-I don't know why I would've been on the news..."

"Then does the name...something-Seojun ring a bell? I heard it too."

He bit his bottom lip as it quivered too much for his liking. He felt his eyes filling up with tears. They had yet to spill.

She stood with her arms folded staring down at him, not noticing that his tears were forming.

"Well?"

As he went to look up and answer, he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Mom! What are you doing?" Lucas whisper-shouted.

"I'm just asking him a question!"

Lucas gave her a glare before turning to Jungwoo. "Don't cry, baby, it's alright. I'll talk to you in a second, okay?" He whispered before kissing his forehead lightly.

Jungwoo nodded slightly and waited for Lucas to finish lecturing his own mom.

Lucas' mother soon came back over with a more understanding look on her face and put her hand on his cheek. "I'm sorry." She said before going back into the kitchen.

Lucas pulled Jungwoo into a hug. He buried his nose in his hair and mumbled, "They just didn't know, they don't mean to hurt you. I promise that you'll be okay. He can't hurt you anymore. And even if he did get released again for any reason, I'd be here to protect you. I'll always be here."

Jungwoo stepped away and wiped his tears on his own shirt. When he looked back up, he saw Lucas giving him an expecting smile. He grinned back at him and stood on his toes a little bit to kiss him.

Lucas kissed him back immediately. He was a little surprised but instantly put his hands on Jungwoo's waist as though he knew it would happen even hours before.

Renjun stood behind them, watching intently. He didn't say anything until they broke apart and Lucas spotted him.

He smirked and walked back into the kitchen. "Lucas and Jungwoo are being lovey and cute!"

They blushed as they followed his suit, their fingers intertwined.

————————

mm kind of a boring filler chapter

So what do you guys think of this book? I'm really curious. I'm thinking that I'm moving their relationship a bit too fast to the point where it's just kinda like...not realistic enough I guess?

It's finally Friday but I have no idea what I want to do with my weekend, oh well.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day/night!💍❤️💕