18

Jungwoo waited back at the house. He hated that Lucas still had to go to college because it meant he would be alone for a while. He spent most of his time laying on Lucas's bed and looking through old things in his room.

Finally, after what felt like years of waiting, he heard the front door open. He ran downstairs and saw Lucas taking his shoes off in the doorway. He held out at his arms and Lucas dropped his schoolbag, running to him and hugging the life out of him.

He gave him a long kiss.

Lucas picked him up and carried him to the couch when Jungwoo looked up at him with a frown.

He set him down in his lap and held him from behind. "What's the matter?" He asked.

"I missed you so much," Jungwoo pouted, leaning his head back on Lucas's shoulder, "Can't I just keep you forever?"

Lucas kissed him. "I wish. You have to go back to work soon, too, don't forget."

Jungwoo sighed. "I know. I'll have so much stuff to do tomorrow."

"But hey, at least that means you don't have to spend the day with nothing to do."

"My job is boring, though. I publish books for a living."

Lucas pulled him closer. "Come on, it can't be that bad."

Jungwoo turned around and stared at him. He loved Lucas but could only hate him in this moment. He had no idea.

They cuddled for another hour or so until Renjun got home. He let out a loud 'aww' upon seeing the two snuggled together on the couch.

Lucas started talking with him. Jungwoo felt his stomach rise and fall as he spoke.

Renjun settled down across the living room to do his homework. Jungwoo looked up at Lucas. "Do you want to go out with our friends tonight?" He asked.

Lucas smiled. "Of course!"

"Good." Jungwoo puckered his lips expecting a kiss but instead, got a pillow to the face. "Hey! I'll get you for that!"

They tackled each other forgetting that Renjun was in the room, but he eventually decided to leave them alone and go upstairs without them noticing. Smart move on his part.

Jungwoo pushed Lucas down against the couch and got on top of him, straddling his torso. Lucas got very into the moment and leaned in for a kiss, but Jungwoo kept teasing him and eventually put his hands over Lucas's mouth.

Lucas seemed hungry for something. He pushed Jungwoo's arms away and pulled him by the face to connect their lips together. Jungwoo was surprised, this was the first time Lucas had done something forcefully.

And yet, he didn't feel threatened. Not like he did with Seojun. Maybe his life didn't have to be careful touches and soft kisses. Maybe there was more to it now.

Jungwoo kissed back passionately, his body dipping down with his lips every once in a while. Lucas hands roamed from Jungwoo's face to his lower back. Jungwoo gasped in the kiss when he felt Lucas pulling up his shirt. He pulled away quickly but still stayed only inches from his face.

"W-We can't...Renjun's upstairs and your parents will come home soon..."

Lucas sighed. "You're right. But now I-" he looked down at himself and back up at Jungwoo. "Nevermind."

He politely pulled Jungwoo off of him and rushed to the bathroom, coming back after a few minutes. In that time, Jungwoo had picked up Lucas's schoolbag and waited for him at the bottom of the staircase.

Lucas joined him as they walked up to his room. He and Jungwoo sat on the bed in silence while he did his homework on his laptop.

"I have a Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule this week. Do you want me to pick you up from work tomorrow?" Lucas asked, not taking his eyes off the screen.

Jungwoo smiled at him and nodded, moving behind him so he could trace designs on his shoulder blades.

Lucas finally finished all his homework at around 6, which is when Jungwoo decided they should get ready to go out.

As Jungwoo still had no clothes of his own, he got to choose from Lucas's closet. He felt no need to dress up, so he took an oversized sweatshirt and the smallest pair of jeans he owned. He lifted up the collar of the sweatshirt, loving how much it smelled like Lucas.

They took turns in the bathroom, Jungwoo's oddly being a lot shorter than Lucas's. When Lucas finally stepped out, Jungwoo could smell a wave of cologne radiate from him. It was strong, but he loved it.

Lucas put his arm around Jungwoo as they walked down the stairs and out the door. He drove them to the outlet they were meant to meet at.

By the time they arrived, everyone else had already gathered outside. They all ran to hug Jungwoo once he got out of the car.

They all wore thick, heavy coats and almost suffocated him with their embrace. Lucas eventually pulled them away to give Jungwoo some space.

They excitedly skipped around to different shops and carts in the outlets. Lucas had gone into multiple clothing stores with Jungwoo and bought him clothes as he still only had a shirt, a pair of underwear, and a pair of pants of his own.

Jungwoo and Lucas held hands for a majority of the time, aside from when Jungwoo went to try in clothes in the changing room.

Although he had loads of new outfits, Jungwoo insisted on wearing Lucas's clothes for the rest of the night. Admittedly, he was a little upset since he liked Lucas's clothes and now had no excuse to wear them.

Once Jungwoo got a little hungry, they all went to one street food cart and got multiple bags of almost everything to carry around and eat. Lucas threw his arm around Jungwoo whenever a group of boys walked by and eyed him down. He needed to show his possession somehow.

Jungwoo gasped. "Why did you do that so suddenly?"

"They have to know that you're my boyfriend one way or another." Lucas said, giving him a giggly smile.

The others walked up from behind them with loud 'ooh's. Lucas smirked and leaned down to kiss the top of Jungwoo's head, which only made them louder. Jungwoo pouted and puckered his lips. Not being able to resist his cuteness, Lucas gave him a small peck.

Yuta put his hand on Jungwoo's shoulder. "Now this is a boyfriend that I'm glad you have."

Jungwoo giggled. "I'm glad I have him too."

————————

this would've been done yesterday had I been able to brain a few more words but no

I want it to be Friday already. Someone make it Friday.

I can't believe this story is actually getting some decent attention. I don't know how long I'm planning on making this whole book, but I honestly kinda wanna keep it going. I don't plan on ending it soon.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a nice day/night!😘🤧💗