Chapter 5

After I was done eating I went straight to my room.

"Bye Alison"I heard Justin's voice say.

Justin was sitting all alone by himself in the couch.

"Um where's everyone?" I asked slowly approaching him.

"Oh there outside" he calmly stated

"Doing?" I questioned him

"I don't know, smoking weed I guess" he chuckled.

"What? Jake smoking!" I headed towards the door furiously. Jake promised me he stopped doing that after my parents death. Why is he smoking all of a sudden?

"No, no, no, wait!" Justin grabbed my hand stopping me.

The moment our hands made contact was unexplainable. His hand felt rough under mine. His touch was so sudden. For some reason i felt like I could hold onto him forever, But as much as I wanted too, i couldn't. At some point I had to let go. Why do I feel like this? What is he doing to me with those dreamy astonishing eyes he has. Whatever it is he is doing, I don't want him to stop.

"Alison?" He moved closer to me.

"Yes?" I was just one-inch away from him.

"I was just kidding, they're just drinking" he laughed

"Oh" was all that I manage to say. I pulled my hand away and headed towards my room.

I closed the door and laid down on my bed.

What was that?

Why did I wanted to hold his hand more longer?

That was so embarrassing

I thought to myself as I burry my face in the pillow. What am I saying? I only meet him today.

He was just to close to me

I heard my phone vibrate next to me. I slide it open to a message from Mitchell.

"Can you go outside? Right now." It read

"No, sorry I'm having a headache maybe tomorrow?" I send the message

I couldn't take another step out in the living room when he is in there.

"Tomorrow is graduation..." I read the message he replied.

Graduation? Oh, god.

I quickly stood up from my bed and started digging through my closet for something to wear for tomorrow. I swear I saw a purple sparkly dress in here once.

Why couldn't I planned this a week ago. I knew it was coming.

After searching through clothes after clothes I finally found it. It still looked like new, just that it was a little wrinkly from the bottom. I didn't need to wash I already had this wash after using it only once.

I took out the iron from my brother's room and started ironing the dress.

The dress was really stunning. It was sparkly from the neck all the way to your shoulder straps. It showed your back and it got wider as you went down to the bottom. It had and extra bottom layer for you to hold on to while you walk. It was a really elegant dress if you ask me. My dad bought it for me a year ago on my birthday. I remember my expression the first time seeing the dress. Priceless.

I put the iron back to my brother's room when i was finished. Now I had to look for silver or golden high heels.

My mom used to wear silver high heels all the time. She had a really small foot so I'm guessing a pair will fit me. I took out the box where she used to keep them.

All of the pairs she had where really beautiful. When I was little I remember taking all of them away from her so I could pretend i was her. My childhood memories that I had with my parents will never be forgotten.

I found a pair of silver heels and tried them on. They fitted well until I stand up. I tried walking but I just kept tripping. How can someone walk in these things? Its so complicated for me, when I never use high heels in most of my lifetime. Imagine when I'm going on stage with the dress and the heels and I trip over the stairs with over 500 people watching. I would never get out of my bed for two whole weeks.

"Um what are you doing" Jake scared me

"Haven't you heard of knocking before you come in?" I took out the heels.

"I'm trying on this things for tomorrow"

"I thought you had everything planned for tomorrow" he sat down in my bed.

"Well no" I cleaned up the shoes and clothes I left laying down on the floor.

"Is this the dress you wearing?" He hold up the purple dress I put on the bed.

"Yeah" I responded

"Try it on, too see if it still fits?" He handed me the dress.

"Okay" I took it.

"Oh and these too" he grabbed the silver shoes I just took off.

I grabbed them and went to the closet to change. I put my dress over my head and let it slide to my body. I'm lucky enough that it actually did fit well, because if it wouldn't, I would be freaked out by now. I grabbed the high heels and slipped it on my bare feet. I opened the door and stepped out.

"What do you think?" I asked nervously

"Woah, you look different" My brother stated

"Try walking around" he demanded

It was kind of hard for me to walk with the dress, but I got the hang of it.

"Where's your friends" I asked

"They been gone"

"Can you take me tomorrow to get my hair done?" I asked Jake

"Sure, I rented some movies this morning just go change. I'm gonna be at the living room okay " he stood up and left

I went back to the closet and changed to my pajamas. I hanged up my dress and put away the heels. The day had been gone so fast. I went to the living room where my brother was laying on the couch with the remote on his hand.

"Done?" He said

"Yeah" I laid down on the other couch.

Tomorrow is going to be a big day. My big day.

___________________________________________