Chapter 15

It has been hours now, after taking breaks all the time we managed to finally make it here to Miami. We were about 10 minutes away from finding the hotel. Owen was on the phone with his cousin, who was giving him the address of the hotel.

The place looked nice so far. Tall buildings everywhere, the beach, the people.

"Alright, be there in 5" he hanged up.

"What he say?" Jake asked.

"He said its the Loews Miami Beach Hotel." Owen turned a right. Moments later we had parked in front of a tall building.

"This is the hotel" Owen said as he unbuckled his seatbelt.

I opened the car door and stepped outside. My legs felt numb as I stood up. Breathing in the fresh air I took a good view at my surroundings. This place looked really gorgeous. So calm.

There was a beach ahead no longer than 15 minutes away from here. I wonder if we are going to visit it. I hope we do I brought my shorts just in case.

"Alison your bag." My brother called from the back of the car trunk pulling out all the suitcases.

I walked over n carried my bag following Owen and Jake inside.

*****

The hotel looked elegant as I walked in. Everything was really neat. The couches in the waiting room were silky white. 3 people sat at each one of the couches.

" Good evening and welcome to the Loews Hotel. Unfortunately we are unable to honor your reservation at this time every room is full however we can-" a guy dressed in a blue suit and dark brown hair quiffed back sat behind a desk.

"We already have our reservation" Owen cut the man off.

"Okay who is it that your with?" The guy asked searching on the computer.

"They're with me" a familiar voice said.

That voice. I know that voice. Please don't tell me its..

"Ah Mr. Bieber" the man looked over at his computer.

"Here's your keys guys enjoy your stay" the guy gave each of us a key with a number placed on it.

I grabbed mine and thanked him.

"Hey Justin" my brother greeted him like he already knew he was gonna be here.

I stood there trying to get this picture straight.

Justin is Owen's cousin.

Owen is Justin's cousin.

"Need some help with that" Justin stood there with a grin on his face.

"No thanks" I answered.

He ignored what I just said and took my suitcase anyway.

"You didn't thought you were gonna see me again" he chuckled.

"Well no I did not." I honestly said.

Owen and Jake had already skipped ahead of us.

"Well here I am"

We both walked by the hallway until we stopped at a door.

"Here's your room feel free to get comftorable." He set down my suitcase and left just like that.

____________________________________

Vote and comment anytime.