Chapter 16

The smooth aroma of sweet raspberrys was the first think I breathed as I walked in the room.

The walls covered in a midnight blue. Curtains a color of gray sky. A queen bed was located in the center covered with what looked like comfortable sheets and golden pillows. Drawers all around. A mini fridge was set next to a white cabin that carried a plasma on top.

Placing my suitcase by the edge of the bed, I walked over to the mini-refridgerador. Water bottles, coke, and minute maid juice was inside. I grabbed a juice out.

I'm starving and this will not satisfy me. I took out chlotes from my suitcases and went to go take a quick shower.

***

After I had finished and changed, I walked out the room. The hallway was silent. I walked down and went to look for Jake's room.

I knocked at the door to the left of mine. Earlier I saw him walked in this room.

Seconds later the door flew open, Jake came in view with messy hair and redish eyes.

"Oh did I wake you up? I'm sorry I didn't mean to." He has not gotten rest in this couple of hours why did I wake him up.

"It's fine, are you okay with the room you were given?" He rubbed his eyes with his hands.

"Yes I am, I was just hungry" in the back I could get a peek of his room. It was similar too mine except that the curtains were a light red and the bed was plain black.

"Well if you want me to order room service or there's a cafeteria all the way down the hallway by the exit, I could get you food?" He offered.

"No you should go back to sleep. I'll just go get it I think I know where it is" I left.

***

There was a minimum of 6 people in the cafeteria. There was muffins, cereal, pancakes and for veberages juice,milk, and water.

This is breakfast, not food. It is food but not the type I'm hungry for.

I grabbed a muffin and sat on the farthest table. Taking small bites hoping I'll be full.

After I had devore it, I couldn't help but go grab two more of this muffins and a glass of milk.

I sat there watching the news on the TV that was placed on the wall were everyone could see it.

"Took you long to come out." A voice next to me stardled me. I tilted my head to the side to find Justin eating my muffin.

"Where did you come from?" I asked staring at my muffin and how he ate all of it.

"Here, where else?" He reached his hand over to grab the glass of milk. I watched as he chugged it all trough his troath.

"Can you stop it?" I snatched the glass away from him.

"Stop what?" He laughed

"Eating my food, I'm hungry and you're just eating everything." I looked down at the glass which probably had only 3 drops of milk left. I turned to where the food was.

"I'm gonna get a refill" I said before I stood up.

"Don't " Justin grabbed the empty glass from my hand and placed it back on the table.

"Come with me, don't ask where just come" he stood up and started walking. I followed behind.

The lightning of the sun hit my eyes as we walked outside the hotel. Justin took out his keys and pressed the unlock button causing his car to beep. I opened the door and sat down.

He started the engine and moments later we had drifted off the hotel and into the highway.

__________________________________________

What's your favorite song?