Chapter 9

Anti's POV
I woke up from that dream and looked at where we were at. Felix soon woke up after me, "Did you?" "Yes, I did have the dream," I answered.

We both got up and walked around the kitchen, we saw a green fluff of hair near, the knifes. "Jack?" He was startled by Anti's voice. Jack turned around knife in hand, he breathed in and out, "it's just a dream when I kill them, I'll wake up in the real world," He whispered and traced the outline of the knife. Hey! I'm supposed to do that.

"Jack, this isn't a dream," Felix reassured him. "That's what you said last time I had the dream," he told us pointing the knife at us. "I just, I won't hurt you, put the knife down," Felix pleaded. He slowly put the knife down and braced himself to be beaten, but he wasn't.

        "Oh my gosh! I c-could of killed you guys!" Jack yelled. "We have to find Mark," I chimed in. "How about we go to Dark?" Felix suggested. "Oh! So, now we're going to ignore the fact I could have killed you guys," Jack snapped. "We need to find Mark and Dark, that was all in the past focus on the present," Felix replied.

       I kept quiet and chuckled nervously as we called for Dark.

     "Ugh, what do you guys want, I have no time for this," Dark complained floofing his hair. "How would you feel if we told you Mark got his memory erased?" I asked sarcastically. "Mark probably didn't get his memory era-" Dark was snatched out of the hallway and into, somewhere.

      "Oh no! I guess Dark's gone! We should leave now and Mark can figure things out by himself!" I yelled in annoyance. "Just stop Anti," Jack sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"Jeez, I was just being sarcastic," I retorted crossing my arms. "I'm just worried if they are going to die," Jack whispered. "I'm sure they'll be okay," Felix reassured him, putting a hand on his shoulder.

I scoffed making them turn their heads to me. "Fuck you Anti," Felix flipped me off with his free hand, I stuck my tongue out playfully.

Mark ran into the room, "oh my God! You guys, I'm so sorry, something happened to me," Mark yelled, he was clearly faking his emotions, to be honest, he did it pretty well. "Mark, you seem a little of-" I was cut off by darkness.

Mark's POV
        I gasped? as Anti was pulled out and into darkness. "Every time we get someone back, someone disappears!" Jack yelled, balling his fists. I need to make my trust with everyone break so,  "I'm more important anyways," I spoke up.

     Great! I can't wait until everyone hates everyone. But, we have to start with Mark, I really should of thought this through. But, when I bring him back later though they might attack him.

     "Mark! What has gotten into you, you were so humble and respectful," Jack replied.

    "Pssh, why would you care," I paused then continued, "Felix doesn't care about you either, he's just using you the same way I did." "F-Felix?" Jack asked turning to look at him. "I-I'm not!" Felix claimed, "It would be best if you told the truth Felix, stuttering is not going to get you anywhere," I told him.

    "I'm going to have some alone time," Jack took off to his room, after a few seconds we heard a slam. "Mark! Why would you say that?" Felix asked, "Mark I thought you were our friend!" "Apparently not anymore," I huffed.

     "You guys can do whatever you want I'm out of here, by the way, you should have never trusted me," I chuckled and went out of the house.

~~

     "Looks like Jackaboy, doesn't trust you! At least not anymore."

Jack's POV
      I cried in my room, I clenched my bedsheets as I rocked back and forth. That wasn't Mark. Right? Who can I trust? I wiped my tears away.