Chapter 7

Felix's POV
      Then someone jumped on top of me. I shoved them off as the lights also turned off. Then I heard...

Laughter?

    The lights turned on then I saw Mark, Jack, Anti, and Dark. They were all laughing their heads off. Jack then stood up still shaking and laughing, went up to a whiteboard that had the word 'laugh' on it, then hit it and yelled, "LAUGH!" He then fell on the floor again laughing, and all of the markers fell off.

     "What the fuck dudes! You know what fuck you all!" I spat at them. "You planned this didn't you?" I asked. "W-well, you see, I-i was s-s-so worried too then A-Anti came up to me and I-I grabbed M-M-Mark as he explained a p-plan to s-s-scare y-you, so I c-c-could get revenge,"Jack bubbled through fits of laughter.

    "Somethings happening and you guys are joking around!" I yelled. "You gotta admit That was pretty funny, and plus we were just trying to lighten the mood," Jack explained while attempting to stand up. "Maybe that was a little funny," I mumbled shuffling my feet on the ground while looking down. "Anti and Dark also came here so it was an opportunity we couldn't miss!" Mark added.

Then the room went silent.

   "Now let's get serious," Dark demanded, while holding his side, most likely because it hurt from laughing. I never knew such a demon could laugh .

~~

After a while of seeing how Anti and Dark were doing we heard a voice, "having fun are we?" "Who are you?" I asked. "Your worst nightmare..." it answered. "That is so predictable have any other lines?" Dark complained while rolling his eyes. "You bitch!" The voice yelled and the seemingly dark aura faded away.

"I guess she's gone for now," I spoke up. "That's great, but we still need a plan it's not like she is gonna give the notebook to us!" Mark stated.

      "I mean it could possibly happen," Jack replied. "Everyone shut up, we don't know if she is planing to kill us so let's make a plan now," Anti interrupted annoyance clear in his voice.

   Then, Mark collapsed on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mark's POV
        I shot up from the bed I was laying in. Why am I here? I thought we were going over the plan. Then, I realized that I fainted , they are probably really worried about me.

I peeked our the door and heard sobbing, it sounded like Jack. I ran to the guest bedroom and opened the door.

He had bruises and cuts all over him, his knees were pulled up to his chest and his head was buried in his hands, "Jack? Are you okay?" I asked him. "What! But, I already had this dream, I thought I would wake up by now, except you seem more like Mark than the last one I stabbed," he replied lifting his head up, now I could see the tear streaks and cuts on his face.

"What do you mean the last one you stabbed? I'm the real Mark and also what dream this is real life right?" I asked in utter confusion. "Wait are we like linked by dreams?" Jack asked. "No! The last one was like this! He beat me up and stabbed me again. Maybe when if I kill you I'll wake up! Your not the real Mark! None of them are-" he stopped abruptly in his sentence. "Jack?" "Seán?" He slowly stood up knife in hand.

I instinctively took a step back, "Seán, what are you doing?" I questioned. He looked me straight in the eyes, his eyes were glistening with tears, then ran up to me. "I'm sorry Mark, I hope this isn't actually you, but then again none of them probably will be," he then stabbed in the head, over and over again. Then I heard another stab and Seán fell to the floor blood dripping from his forehead.

I fell backwards and onto the floor with him, while tears pooled in my eyes, I took my last breath until I saw darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mark!" I heard someone shout. I tried to open my eyes but they wouldn't budge. I tried again and my eyes shot open. "Mark you were crying and talking in you sleep, are you alright?" "Can you bring Jack here?" I requested. Felix called for Jack and rushed in the room. Jack had tear streaks across his face and looked at me while Felix left the room yelling, "you two better not fuck in there!"

"Jack did you have a dream that you stabbed me in the head?" "Yes, I did I mean..."

~~

After Jack and I both explained our dreams, we came up with a codeword to see if it was actually us, it was 'cookie cake'. "Do you think it has to do with notebook girl?" Jack asked. Oh, it's her, did she get to him and tell him what she told me? Maybe not. But I can't risk it. I have to keep pretending... to keep them safe

Jack's POV
         "Mark?" I ask waving my hand in his face. "Oh no! Notebook girl is here!" I yelled. "What! Oh wait, she's not here," Mark mumbled. "You spaced out, are you okay?" I questioned. "Just thinking," Mark replied giving me a weak smile.  He's been acting odd ever since I explained what was happening with the notebook girl, I'm going to call her NG.

     Mark then stood up, "I gotta go, see you later!" "Uh, bye Mark," I chirped, he then left the room, "be safe."

   I sighed why was NG coming for us?

~flashback~
I was so excited to play games with my friends Bob,Wade,Ethan,Tyler, and Felix. I skipped over to their house, and knocked on the door.

"Oh hey! Your finally here!" Ethan exclaimed while running back to the others. I tried to stifle a laugh when Ethan kept on stumbling to get to the others.

I closed the door while walking in then stopped, and stared in awe at how big the place was.

"Do you like it?" I jumped at the voice and saw that it was Wade. "Y-yeah, it looks so big and, and, and-" "amazing?" Wade asked. "Yeah! It is!" I yelled. Wade covered his ears, "You are waaaayy louder in real life," Wade whispered. "I'm not sure if that was an insult or a compliment but I'll take it!" I bubbled.

As we were talking to the others and catching up, we heard yells from outside. Then we heard a crash.

We immediately ran outside to see what was happening. A man was outside, it looked like he had fallen from the bridge.

We quickly brought him in, and laid he in one of the guest bedrooms. "What do you think happened?" Wade asked.

Everyone else was tired, except me, I'm always energetic. We said our good nights then I looked to the man.

I hope he didn't do that on purpose. I want him to be ok and not be hurt, what happened. I soon felt as if the energy I once had was being drained out of me. As I fell down I saw the man go up.

~end of flashback~