Chapter 2

Jack's POV
Shit. Shit. Shit. SHIT!

I jumped down from the ladder and successfully landed on my feet, except my feet were screaming in protest to not stand up or walk. But I still walked over to the nearest hiding spot and hid there, waiting nervously. I didn't want to ruin my surprise, and how did he hear THAT, a fucking soft clink, wait... that sound more like a bang, well hopefully this won't go down to shit, but at least he didn't see me... I think.

Mark's POV
    What? I could of sworn I saw something there... whatever probably just a leaf or tree, I mean it was green, green like Jack's hair, I sighed I miss him, we haven't seen each other in like a while. I have a video to record so I should go take a shower.

Jack's POV (sorry for all the POV switches)
      I sighed and shakily pulled myself up, I climbed the ladder once again and I checked to see if Mark was there. My mind flooded with relief until I tried to open the window. Shit. That's locked, well... oh wait! Felix gave me a key to open the windows and doors if I needed to.

I heard a click sound probably from the window I carefully slid the window up mindful to not make noise. I stepped through the window and fell on Mark's bed, face forward. I sighed in comfort when I heard that Mark was taking a shower. I took a glance at the room, flinching at the slightest of sounds.

I hope he wouldn't catch me sneaking around, heck sneaking around in his own room. Beads of sweat formed on my face, all I need to do is find Felix, I reassured myself as I wiped the sweat off my brows.

I snuck around the house to find Felix, occasionally glancing behind my back, checking if someone was there. While I was wandering around the house I saw a door slightly ajar, some light filtering through the door.

I slowly crept to the door, my muscles tensing with each step closer. I peered through the door to see nothing but a computer on. My slim form slid right through the crack in the door. As I stepped inside I took a quick glimpse at the computer screen and saw one of Felix's videos playing.

Curious I stepped closer, it was a video we did together! I leaned in closer until, "Hi Jack!" A voice grumbled. Almost on instinct I scrambled out of the door to meet with a wall. I quickly turned to the right only to meet another wall, but with my face. When I hit the floor I quickly shot back up, hastily getting to my feet.

Only to meet with a laughing Felix, "FELIX?!" I growled, "You scared the shite out of me!" "S-sorry but I-I-it was so f-funny!" He blurted out between laughs. "Whatever," I replied, a smirk tugging at my lips, "let's just hope that Mark didn't hear that." He went silent for a moment, "Mark's going to be recording a video your going to be fine," Felix reassured me.   

"Who are you talking to Felix?" I heard Mark call from upstairs. "Hide behind the lamp ," he whispered to me. I nodded my head to assure him that I understood. I quickly bolted to the lamp and hid behind it. "No one," Felix replied smoothly. Mark rolled his eyes, "Talking to air again?" He recalled sarcastically. "At least it makes better jokes than you," Felix snapped back at Mark with a sly grin on his face.

Mark gasped, "I make better jokes than it ever did!" Pouting childishly he put his hand on his chest and posed dramatically. I snickered, just quiet enough not to drag the attention to myself. I drew in a sharp breath as I peered around the curves of the lamp. I sighed he was still there. Not long after I thought that, the red-haired man backed away eyeing Felix carefully, then with the last childish glare from Felix he left.

"That was way too close," Felix smiled while staring at the lamp I was hiding behind. I stepped out into the light, scanning the room. I grabbed Felix by the wrist and dashed upstairs practically dragging him behind me. While I was going upstairs i looked back he was shocked but recovered in a few seconds. I wonder how long these stairs are... "Why are we going upstairs, again?" Felix asked, his face wiped of all expression.

"I can't risk being caught! He is still downstairs!" I yelled, I quickly covered up my mouth with my free hand and stopped when we reached the second floor, mentally face palming. I heard Mark yell, my face paled and my eyes widened, until I calmed down remembering the words Felix had spoken, 'Mark is going to be recording a video.' Hm, the word 'spoken' seems like it should be used for wise people, not Felix. Heh.

Felix shook me out my thoughts, even though he was tired he had the energy to bring himself to lead me to his room. I glanced around the room, making questions I hoped Felix would answer. I noted some spots I could hide in. He plopped down on top of the bed face forward. "Not going to leave some space for me?" I joked teasingly, but what I didn't expect was him to pull me down.

I thrashed around and attempted to kick the Swede. "I thought you wanted me to make room for you!" Felix admitted, "Let me go you Swedish meatball!" I cried out, finally he let go of me and put his hands up, while I was leaning forward. So, I stumbled forward and almost fell, I then kicked his dick. I could tell it hurt but Felix was still silently laughing until I wrapped him in a blanket and pushed him off the bed. That should keep him from moving!

"Hey!" I heard him yell as I sprinted out the door. I slowed my pace down as I was downstairs now, I stepped in the kitchen my stomach grumbling. I should pretend to be Felix just incase Mark came. I put a hat on and covered my hair. Man, it would be horrible if Mark came and saw that I was Jack!

Mark's POV
      I heard humming in the kitchen and I decided to check if Felix was there. "Hey whatcha' doing Felix?" "I- I'm cooking," he replied not even turning his head. I opened my mouth to say something until another Felix appeared to be walking downstairs yelling, "Jack! I swear if you kick me in the balls again I-" . "What the- I'm dreaming right? What do you mean by Jack?" I asked, until Fe- wait JACK? Turned around, my mind was racing until my vision faded into black and I felt a pain in my head.

~~

I woke up groggily, and man my head hurt... what happened? "So, I saw Jack pretending to be Felix in the house?" I whispered, something is going on and I want to find out about it.