Waiting for Jason

"Wow. She did not just go there with you." April said.

"Yeah she did and she always want to push people buttons until there's nothing to push anymore. " I said. The bell ringed and I was our last our with is biology. Everything went well in there and the bell ringed for dismissal.

" Amethyst make sure you pick me up! The I'll call you. " April said. I nodded my head. I called Jason.

"Hello" Jason said.

"Hey Jason can you pick me up?" I asked.

"Okay I'm coming. " Jason said. We hanged up, I was waiting outside the bench from school playing flappy bird.

"So who's Jason. " A similar voice said. I got scared and I threw my phone up in the air and catched it.

"Oh my gosh you scared the crap out of me" I said heavily breathing.

"Didn't answer my question" Xavier said. I glared at him.

"It's Jason the serial killer ." I said. Xavier just glared.

"Mind if I sit....wait I don't cared if you mind. " Xavier said. I rolled my eyes. Minutes later I heard a flick. I looked next to me and I see Xavier smoking. I grabbed the cigarette and threw it on the floor stomping it.

"Hey do you know how much those cost!" Xavier screamed.

" I don't care do you want to have hole in your throat!... and plus I have asthma." I said.

"Like you would give a crap if I have a hole in my throat " Xavier said.

" Hey even though you're a pain in the ass, I do care enough for you and for everyone else to not have anything bad happen to them. " I said.

"But you won't care enough to text back ? " Xavier said. I had my eye wide open. I hope April is having a better time.

______________________________________________

I'm soooo sorry it took that long for me to update. I just been busy with things. At least next update is going to be April's POV. Thanks for the 60+ readers I'm so happy that you take your time to see bad grammar... Lol. Anyway if you want to Holla at a bitch kik me @twinkling_star13 .... Corny right anyway please vote, follow, and be patient with me plz. Peace ✌