021

~ Y/N POV ~

"Okay. Okay? Okay. Okayy. We got this. I got this. Should I call Jungkook or something?" I said, hesitant on what to do after I had finally got home.

Ji-Eun paused, then sighed, "ugh. I forgot you were friends with them. But um.. you have me now so you don't need them!" She awkwardly let out.

I shook my head, "I'm forcing you to talk to them"

She laughed, "Hahaha" she then stopped laughing and glared at me, "no"

I scoffed, and grabbed her legs. She squealed and laughed as I dragged her across the floor.

She started slapping my hands pathetically while laughing like a mad-man, "What are you doing you psycho!"

I groaned, continuously pulling her, "how much do you weigh, you elephant!"

She stared at me laughing, her mouth wide, "Less then you!"

I dropped her legs, and they made a loud thump as they landed. "Ow!" She screeched, but she started giggling.

The couch was in front of us, so I hopped on.

She followed, and I fell on her legs, and lay on her lap.

"What movie do you want to watch?" She asked, picking up the CD's, scrolling through.

I peeked over, and squealed when I saw the perfect movie.

I pointed over, "that one. We HAVE to watch that one."

"No! We're not children!" She groaned.

"This is unbelievable. It's not a children's movie! I'll die if I don't watch it! Do you want me to die you annoying little-"

"Okay! Fine, just stop whingeing" she groaned.

I laughed, as she reluctantly placed the CD in.

We watched the whole movie, and we had an amazing time.

A Cinderella Story will forever be the best movie ever. You can't even tell me otherwise.

I almost forgot about school.

But damn.

I don't know if I'd rather solve out the problem before hand.

Because if I did, that immense happiness I had felt would've never happened. So I really don't know what's worse.

~ Taehyung POV ~
school time now

I saw Jungkook walking down the corridors, and I slung my arm around him. He smiled and turned around, but suddenly jumped.

"Jeez okay, what" I laughed.

"I just remembered I wanted to ask you this. Remember yesterday Changkyun came, then Y/N just like.. left? Did she tell you why?" He asked.

I paused for a second, then shook my head.

When she left, no one really noticed.