027

~ Y/N POV ~

I felt eased in the knowledge Yoongi wasn't at school.

So I came.

But I was confused. He hadn't came for the week, and I could only think of the last time I saw him.

Sad. Tears rolling down his cheeks.

I don't know why, but it hurt seeing him like that. As much as I wanted to hate him, I also felt bad for him. I mean, his situation didn't sound so great either.

As I walked through the halls of the school, I noticed that unlike what I'd thought, nobody really cared that I was back. They probably didn't even notice I was gone.

I mean, why would they?

I sighed, looking over at Ji-Eun, who was smiling at Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin from afar.

I was happy for her. She was finally friends with the people she was scared of for so long. She overcame it, and she ultimately seemed happier then before.

Too bad I couldn't relate.

When the boys saw me they gasped, ditching Ji-Eun, and instead running towards me.

Jimin pushed them out of the way, hugging me first. "Oh my gosh, don't just leave like that ever again!"

I giggled, hugging him back. Honestly, I think Jimin was one of the best people I had ever met. He was just so caring and loving and ugh! How could a human be so perfect?

Taehyung and Jungkook finally caught up, pushing Jimin away. "Why did you just disappear Y/N?" Taehyung asked, upset.

I shrugged, looking down.

Jungkook finally spoke up, changing the topic, "well you came at a good time. We have two new people. They came at a bit of a strange time but they wanted to know everyone before next semester started I guess. I don't really know"

I nodded.

It was a bit strange, but it didn't affect me so I didn't really care.

I slung an arm over Ji-eun, and waved goodbye at the Taehyung and Jimin as we separated for our classes. Jungkook stood next to us, and asked me what I had been doing while I was away.

To say it was an awkward conversation would be an understatement.

I mean, what was I supposed to say?

After what seemed like an eternity, we got to class, and I waddled to my seat at the front.

As I organised my stationary and textbooks for the class, I could hear familiar voices outside.

One definitely belonged to the teacher, and although the other two were familiar, I couldn't point out why I felt I knew who they belonged to.

I looked over at Ji-Eun, leaning over to ask her if she knew who the new girls were, but just as I was about ask the teacher burst through the doors.

Everyone scrambled to their seats, as I leaned over to try to glance at if I had known the students.

Maybe it was a fan I'd met or a family friend I was introduced to a few years ago.