4..

It had been over two weeks since Essence started staying in Blacks house. Khloe wasn't too fond of Essence. Black showed more care and interest in her than she'd ever seen him do another female. She knew her boyfriend was a heartless asshole. Why the fuck did he care for the girl? No female would be too fond of another female getting help from their boyfriend anyway.

 Why the fuck did he care for the girl? No female would be too fond of another female getting help from their boyfriend anyway

"How much longer is she going to be here." Khloe spoke while taking her high hills off her feet.

Black simply looked over at her in annoyance.

He didn't even know why he was still with her

He didn't even know why he was still with her. She became materialistic and boring. She wasn't the same girl he met.

"You been asking that shit for the past two weeks. I told you she staying here until she get back on her feet." Black kept it at a simple lie telling her that Essence was a old family friend he was helping out until she got on her feet.

"It's been over two damn weeks! You don't even want to fuck like we use to because you don't want to make noise to disturb your precious little friend. You sleeping with her?" Khloe yelled while mushing his head.

"Say man, don't put your fuckin hands on me. Last time I checked you don't pay for shit round' this bitch." Black spoke with his accent laced with each word. Getting off the bed and pulling his shirt over his head, he walking to the bathroom to start a shower.

Khloe was stressing him out ever since Essence got there when in reality she was insecure.

"Are you seriously going to keep throwing that in my fucking face?" Khloe scoffed while following after him.

"Khloe please get the fuck out my face man. You been tripping about her being here for the past two fucking weeks." Black turned to her.

Lifting her head up and pecking her lips quickly making Khloe melt under his touch, she forgot why she was previously yelling.