5..

Essence hummed to herself while walking downstairs to the kitchen to grab a snack

Essence hummed to herself while walking downstairs to the kitchen to grab a snack. Seeing Khloe grabbing something from the fridge, Essence shot her a small smile while walking to the pantry to grab a honey bun.

Khloe kept her eyes on her looking at her in disgust. In reality Khloe admired her small curvy and natural frame. Her natural hair was flat ironed and flowing down her back and she wore no makeup and still looked better than Khloe with makeup and after plastic surgery.

"How much longer you gonna be here?" Khloe questioned with a fake smile leaning against the kitchen island.

Essence looked back at her and laughed to herself before opening her honey bone and turning around to face her while biting into her snack.

"When Black kicks me out. Any more questions cutie?" Essence smiled back brightly at Khloe.

Khloe despised her and her fucking nonchalant attitude. It reminded her of Black.

Taking a step closer to Essence, Khloe glared at her.

"I don't know what your little game is, but tread lightly around Black. He's mine." Khloe hissed at her.

Black walked downstairs while yawning and stretching.

Walking around the kitchen island to kiss the side of Khloe's face and give a head nod towards Essence, he went straight to the fridge.

"Y'all both ate already?" Black asked while digging threw the fridge.

Essence decided to keep her mouth shut while Khloe shot her another glare before walking over towards Black and putting her arms around his y'all frame and trying to trail her hands up his shirt and whispering things in his ear.

She knew she was only doing it to fuck with Essence.

It slightly made Essence irritated but she couldn't be mad. That wasn't her man. It just irritated her for some reason.

Black smirked down at Khloe before shaking his head.

"Go head, ion care."

Khloe smiled big while turning around to skip up the stairs.

Essence simply laughed and sat at the kitchen island.

"Wassup with her?"

"She was asking if she could get my card to go shopping with some friends, why?" Black answered still digging into the fridge.