9..

Ace Pov

Me and Kory sat parked across the street at the address Khloe had been going to for the past few days

Me and Kory sat parked across the street at the address Khloe had been going to for the past few days. I still didn't know who she was seeing that stayed in the house but I got tired of doing it alone. Might as well bring somebody.

"Why I'm here again? I could be getting some cheeks right now." Kory huffed while pulling his phone out going threw it.

"Nigga because. We trynna find out if this hoe cheating. I already know she is but we need evidence and shit.." I mumbled while keeping my eyes on the house.

"Nine times out of ten when you feel like a bitch cheating.." Kory said trailing off.

"She cheating" we both finished.

"How long he been with the bitch anyway?" Kory asked while going threw his phone.

"Shit. A year and some change. If this bitch deadass cheating I hope he handle her ass." I mumbled while leaning back in my seat.

"Be funny as hell if whole time we expecting a nigga to pullup it's a whole bitch and she just seeing a homegirl or some shit." Kory laughed.

"Enough of that bitch that ain't shit talk. Wassup with you? What girl been tickling your pickle?" I smirked looking over at Kory. I was starting to look at him as a little brother. So was Black.

"Some fine little shordy. We ain't serious or no shit. Just fucking around." Kory shrugged while keeping his eyes ahead squinting.

"Aye, look." Kory pointed over to the car that pulled into the empty driveway.

We both kept our eyes fixed on the white car before seeing some nigga get out the car and make his way in the house.

"Well a nigga definitely live there.." Kory mumbled and shook his head.

I shook my head too. I knew this shit wasn't gonna end right.

"Should we spray the house now or later." Kory looked over at me. One thing about Kory was he was trigger happy as fuck. I noticed that about him. My little bro was a hot head for sure.

"We gotta wait for the bitch to get here. I wanna confirm everything." I shrugged before pulling my phone out and taking a picture of the nigga license plate number.

"Nigga what are we? Detective Gadget?" Kory snickered.

"That's inspector Gadget to your disrespectful ass." I laughed along with him before noticing another car pullup into the driveway before Kory got a phone call.