11..

It had been a day after Black killed Khloe. Essence didn't know how to feel about the whole thing. She witnessed the man burn the girl to death.

After they got home, Essence went straight to her room without a word and went to sleep. Black didn't expect nothing but that. He didn't try to talk to her. His pride was too big. He decided to take his medication that night and stay on it. She wasn't there to be his medicine.

Black, Ace, and Kory all were in California ready to take care of Abdul. Black figured after they got back home and told her, she would leave and never look back. The thought bothered him, but he quickly pushed the thought away.

"Aye man, you good?" Kory questioned while looking over at Black noticing he was a bit out of it.

"I know this shit not about Khloe. You don't act like that after you kill muh' fuckas." Ace spoke up noticing the behavior as well.

The three were camping out on top of a building while Black held a sniper rifle waiting for Abdul to make his presence known so he could take him out.

Looking over at the two Black simply mugged them.

"I'm fine."

"He lying" Ace smacked his teeth while looking at Kory.

"Like a muh'fucka. What's wrong nigga." Kory asked again.

Black debated telling them about how he felt about Essence but went against it.

"I'm just ready to get this dumbass shit over with. That's all." He shrugged before placing his eye to the scope spotting out Abdul on the beach. Black made sure to aim for Abdul's head before quickly pulling the trigger.

People at the beach began screaming and yelling for someone to call the ambulance. Black simply put the gun down and nodded towards the two.

"Come on. I'm ready to get home and go the fuck to sleep." He grumbled while walking past the two going to the stair case to get off the high ass building.

"This nigga depressed." Ace mumbled.

"Probably need some pussy or some shit." Kory shrugged while following behind them.

Essence sat at the kitchen island eating baby carrots when she heard the front door open and hearing Black's foot steps

Essence sat at the kitchen island eating baby carrots when she heard the front door open and hearing Black's foot steps. She could even smell the cologne he wore.

"Hey.." Black looked over at her giving her a brief head nod while digging in the fridge.

Fatass