18..

Black kept his blunt in his mouth while counting over the stacks of money banded together on his desk

Black kept his blunt in his mouth while counting over the stacks of money banded together on his desk. Ace sat across from him counting more money. Korey sat next to Ace, checking off who turned in their cut of the money for the week, writing down name by name.

"Looks like you missing some money." Ace snickered while shaking his head. After all the years of Black flipping out and showing his "Black" side, people still got bold enough to think they could slide one in on him.

Looking up from the money Black shrugged before going back to counting.

"We did good this week adding in those Jamaican connects. If that shit over a stack, kill em'. Muh' fuckas wanna play with fire until they get burnt alive." Black shook his head setting the stack of money to the side and grabbing his blunt from the corner of his mouth.

"Well looks like somebody losing their life. You two g's short." Ace spoke while counting over the band again, making sure he didn't miscount.

Out of Black and Ace, Ace definitely tolerated more. He would lay someone off before taking their life. He had more compassion. But he also snapped at times.

"So who had a short cut this week?" Ace asked looking over at Korey checking off each individual person working in the warehouse.

Looking down the list of names, Korey pointed to the names with his pen and showing Ace.

"Denis Allen and Quan Whitt Looks. Between them niggas, one of them stole. Just gotta find out who." Korey shrugged while standing up along with Ace and Black.

The three walked out of the office and into the warehouse making the light chatter stop.

Korey shook his head eyeing the grown men bagging drugs along with the naked females.

"Denis and Quan. Step up." Ace spoke. He didn't have to yell, his voice still traveled threw the entire warehouse. Catching everyone's attention eagerly.

Black didn't say a word while watching Denis and Quan step up in front of the trio.

"So, looks like we're two stacks short." Ace smirked while looking back and forth between the two.

Denis shrugged his shoulders while looking at Ace.

"I didn't take shit."

Black looked over at Quan, waiting for an excuse.

Quan only laughed and shook his head.