6..

Black waited at the front door for Essence before finally hearing her high hills hitting against the steps

   Black waited at the front door for Essence before finally hearing her high hills hitting against the steps. Turning his attention to her he didn't take his eyes off her.

She had to be the prettiest females he ever came across. The leather dress she sported didn't help his dirty thoughts clouded his mind. He hoped he had Khloe heavy on him to avoid his attention being on her.

"Ja'Colby..BOY!" Essence snapped noticing him not paying attention to anything she was saying.

Sucking his teeth and pulling himself out his thoughts he opened the front door and holding it open for her.

"Chill on my damn government name." He mumbled while walking to his Lambo he felt like sporting tonight.

"Khloe showing up a little late I'm guessing?" Essence questioned while getting in the passenger side of the Lambo.

Black slightly nodded and getting in the drivers side.

"Yea. Just runnin' alil late. She'll meet us up at the club."

Nodding her head she avoided looking at him. She knew if she kept looking at him she would have been leaking in her laced panties. He looked and smelt good. Her unholy thoughts matched his own while they drive in silence.

The tension was thick between them, they just didn't know if the tension was one sided or mutual. They both knew they had no business feeling the way they felt and having the thoughts they were having.

 After arriving to the club, Essence spotted out Ruby who she texted on her way there and decided to join her on the dance club while Black grabbed his usual VIP section over looking the club

Black already downed a few cups of Hennessy and smoked a blunt while chopping it up with Ace who had a fling on his arm.