15..

"Why the fuck is this nigga posting you?" Black frowned while looking at his phone. This was the third screenshot he got on the same shit. Some nigga Essence was previously fucking with posted pictures and subs about her.

Essence simply shrugged her shoulder not thinking much of it.

"I don't know, I haven't talked to that boy in a long ass time."

"Then why the fuck this nigga posting a picture with you? Nobody that dumb and clueless to post a bitch they not even talking to on they page." Black spoke looking over at her while she crossed her arms over her chest.

They finally made things official and Black felt like as soon as they did shit started falling apart slowly but surly. They had the best times, but when shit got tuff, it truly got tuff. It was always something.

"I don't fucking know Black, I'm telling you I don't talk to him, don't you trust me?" Essence frowned while looking up at him.

She was telling the truth.

Black wanted to believe that. Something just wouldn't let him. Instead of answering her he just tossed his phone on the bed and got up to go to the bathroom with Essence following behind him.

"Ja'Colby...Ja'Colby..Colby!" Essence yelled finally smacking the back of his head getting tired of being ignored.

Black simply turned around and looked at her with a blank expression.

"Don't put your fucking hands on me Essence."

"Then fucking talk to me. You serious right now?" Essence frowned up at him.

"Yea, if some bitch was posting me you would be throwing a whole ass fit. I ain't trynna argue with you about this dumb ass shit just drop it."

If it was one thing he hated, it was arguing with Essence. She was sensitive and he knew that but he also knew his temper. He preferred to distance himself before saying something to hurt her rather than argue back and forth.

"It's not a fucking argument just talk to me. It's obvious you don't fucking believe me for whatever reason."

"Essence."

"Ja'Colby."

"Essence."

"Yes?"

Smiling up at him he fought his own urge to smile. Hella people was coming up to him telling him he looked dumb claiming her while another nigga posted her.

"I don't wanna talk about this. Just drop it?"

Essence poked the inside of her cheek with her tongue before shrugging and looking off. Ja'Colby knew she had a attitude. He simply didn't wanna argue with her. All he could do was take her word for it. Not like taking people word for it ever worked for him. He believed she was different so why not.

Essence on the other hand felt like he wasn't trying hard enough. She didn't understand why he was so willing to drop the conversation instead of fixing the issue. She hated that about him.

Ja'Colby looked over at her noticing her attitude.

"Come'ea man."