16..

Baby, show me that shit, show me love, show me, show me love
Show me that shit, show me love, show me, show me love
Wobble on the dick, wobble up, wobble wobble up

Standing in his and Ace's VIP section, Black glanced around the club deciding that he preferred being him with his girl.

Since Ace and Black recently closed a new deal on a connect in Mexico, Ace and Kory insisted on going out to celebrate. Black would care less.

Picking up a bottle of Hennessy and taking it to the head, Ace and Kory began to hype Black to keep chugging making the rest of the randoms in their section cheer as well gaining the whole clubs attention.

They took the biggest section in the club, they were never ones to do things small. Mainly Ace and Kory.

Finally finishing taking down half of the Hennessy bottle, Black laughed when he noticed Kory clapping.

"You better than me. That Henny ain't shit to play with." Kory shook his head at the thought of his first time getting drunk off Hennessy.

"It's a grown man drink, you'll get there pussy." Black chuckles while punching Kory on the arm earning a laugh from Kory and Ace.

"Somebody get my mans a juice box!" Ace yelled out before passing Kory another bottle of Henny.

"Take that shit, you a grown man now."

"Nigga I'm technically not even allowed in this club if we being honest." Kory shrugged earning a look from the girl next to him that was trying to fuck around making him look at her the same way knowing he was going to fuck regardless of him being underaged.

" Kory shrugged earning a look from the girl next to him that was trying to fuck around making him look at her the same way knowing he was going to fuck regardless of him being underaged

Black watched the two look at eachother before falling back into the leather seats into a fit of laughter. He had tears coming out his eyes right along with Ace who was hunched over holding his stomach laughing.

It was always like that when they went out. Bitches wanted to fuck with Kory and then they heard he was younger and acted as if they still wouldn't let him fuck. It was a kicker to all three of them.

Eventually Ace got taken by two females to get danced on and Kory disappeared into the crowd getting ass thrown in his face. Black on the other hand, was just letting the Hennessy flow threw while vibing out to the music.

Nodding his head along to 'Arco' by 1takejay he placed a blunt between his lips.

Wait hold up, I'm finna turn this bitch up, aye
1Take Jay, why all these niggas wanna be him?
Jumped out the bed just to jump in your bitch DM