7..

Black, Ace, and Kory all sat in the living room talking over the plan they were conducting to take Abdul and the rest of his team down.

"Next month I know he's going to be in California. He's going to be on some bullshit little family vacation. His guards are going to be down. If you want to kill him your chance would be greater around that time period." Kory spoke up while lighting up a blunt and taking a hit.

"We could take that weak ass nigga out tonight. I don't know why the hell this shit requires this big ass plan and shit." Ace shrugged while taking the blunt from Kory.

"Don't be a idiot. That nigga is dumb but he's not dumb enough to have all these enemies and have his guard down. Kory's right." Black spoke while eyeing Kory.

"You a young ass nigga, you smart though. How you know all this shit about Abdul?" Black questioned while taking the blunt from Ace.

Shrugging his shoulders and leaning back in his seat, Kory didn't feel the need to lie to them. They were slowly becoming family.

"That's my sisters Uncle. He wanted me to work for him in exchange of my sisters life. So being around him has its perks. I know his moves and his little operation in's and out's." Kory finished.

Black simply nodded his head and looking over at Ace. They both felt as if they could trust Kory.

"How you feel about being a hit man?" Ace spoke while snatching the blunt from Black and looking over at Kory.

"Nigga you serious?"

"As a heart attack." Black spoke up.

"It ain't no little ass kid shit. I feel like we can trust you enough with some shit like that. I know what you got going on trying to protect your sister and shit. After we take out Abdul, I want you working with us." Black shrugged.

Ace nodded his head while taking a hit from the blunt.

"You a young nigga. You not obligated to take the job but I see potential. That little block boy money ain't shit. This some serious shit. We need to make sure you can handle it." Ace spoke while looking Kory in his eyes.

Smiling a bit and nodding his head, Kory gladly accepted the offer.

"When do I start?"

Black's Pov

"Baby, I need to get my hair done

"Baby, I need to get my hair done." Khloe complained while running her fingers threw her hair while looking in the mirror.