Instagram

Hey Everybody!- 5 Seconds Of Summer

10:47 A.M.
[Los Angeles, California]
[Krissy]

I wake up to an arm draped over my waist and Billie's head on my chest. I smile softly as I gently play with her silky hair, careful not to wake her up. She stirs a little and I draw my hand away, waiting for her to settle back down. I place my hand on her back and gently rub it, picking up my phone with my other hand. I scroll through Instagram and look up Billie's profile. I double tap one of her recent pictures and follow her.

I went to my account. I have so many followers on Instagram, but so little friends. I posted a mirror selfie I took when I went shopping the other day and immediately got likes and comments.

I feel shuffling and look up at Billie. She's looking at me, blushing. Probably because she woke up cuddling me. I smile at her as she sits up, running a hand through her blue hair.

"What time is it?" She asks.

"10:50." I answer.

Her eyes widen. "Shit."

I look at her concerned. "What?"

"I have to be at the studio in 10 minutes." She says getting up and grabbing her clothes. "We're doing the final touches on the album today."

"Oh." I say, not wanting her to leave.

She rushes into the bathroom and comes out in her clothes from last night not even a minute later. She grabs my phone, holds it up to my face to unlock it and quickly puts her number in my phone. She then puts my number in her phone before putting her phone in her pocket. I get up and walk her down to my door.

She walks out and turns around, giving me a hug. I expected her to just leave, but she grabs my arms, lifting up my sleeves. She counts how many cuts I have before speaking.

"If you have more than 14 and 5 cuts on those arms next time I see you, we're going to have a problem." She says, half joking.

I smile and nod her at her before she turns and starts walking away to the Uber that she had called.

"Bye Bil!" I call out before she opens the door. She climbs in while waving at me, driving off seconds later.

•••

Liked by wherearetheavocados and 34,832 othersKrisE_ just got fired

KrisE_ just got fired. go me. :,(
View all 2,483 comments
Wherearetheavocados go be a model wtf
BilliesBitch BILLIE LIKED AND COMMENTED SKSKSK
Ily_Krissy wherearetheavocados is that flirting I see? 👀
Ihavetheavocados Ily_Krissy isn't Billie straight?

•••

{A/N}
I have so many ideas for this fanfic now. I started off of an idea of how Krissy and Billie met, but didn't know what the plot was after that. Now I have quite a few ideas ;)

Anyways, thanks for reading and thanks for the support. Ily guys!